Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EU finalize and deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My LR order includes FSD… so maybe because of that my order is expected to be delivered this year (as Tesla told me…Q4)
Will be curious how they will bunch MX and MS LR + Plaid EU orders on the same ship- I guess either we have a mix that respects booking order or else we have only plaids first. Knowing Tesla i assume we still have a waiting and uncertainty period ahead…

October? Source?
Always like this, to get the cars here for the end of quarter. Safe to assume since we have a estimation of December delivery.

And I guess only Plaids for now since the demand is there, and it will look much better on margins for the earnings.

Also hoping for HW4 unveiling now on AI day last day of September right before the new quarter. Gives me some hope that all new cars from Q4 will have some new cameras.

I want to believe.🥲
The MX files.
91B25301-5640-4D6D-8169-F6B701007EC5.jpeg

Hello guys, any news from your SC ?
On my side I’m still stuck at the step where I need to provide payment infos because except full payment upfront the other financing solutions does not work. My order is for a MS plaid with delivery in France.

I got a call on Thursday, to finalize the order. If I wanted winter tires etc. I already applied for financing the first time they called, maybe a month ago?
Could be November delivery, but most likely December he said.
MS Plaid black/white, Norway.

Cross-posting from the MS Delivery Update thread

The latest Fremont flyover shows a very slow factory, potentially doing maintenance or retooling. With some S and X cars out on the lot with what looks like European license plate holders? Would be great to see if that's really case, meaning the announced December delivery date may by somewhat realistic this time.. #hope 🤞

Screenshot 2022-10-04 at 00.17.33.png
Screenshot 2022-10-04 at 00.17.45.png

Hey,
I'm awaiting a Model X plaid in Portugal and looks like the image is 100% true.
Got a call fromTesla because they want have sure if all persons thar order want to keep the order because limited cars produtions this year and they confirming that the deliveres will start Nocember/December.

• Love
Reactions: frvhecke
Pareil pour moi - j'attends une TMS PLAID Blanche, appel de TESLA hier afin de s'assurer que je pourrais bien prendre possession du véhicule à la fin Décembre 2022 (entre Noel et nouvel an). Ils veulent confirmer avant tout les dossiers les plus facile à livrer (financement bouclé, pas de reprise).

Pareil pour moi - j'attends une TMS PLAID Blanche, appel de TESLA hier afin de s'assurer que je pourrais bien prendre possession du véhicule à la fin Décembre 2022 (entre Noel et nouvel an). Ils veulent confirmer avant tout les dossiers les plus facile à livrer (financement bouclé, pas de reprise).
We the French would love that all the world understands our beautiful language, but that's not how the world is ;-).