Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EU finalize and deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I also have hidden VIN for my Finland (6/21) ordered MSP 5YJSA7E6*PF******. Website says estimated delivery November 30 - December 07.
Switzerland (8/22) ordered MSP no hidden VIN yet but a call from Tesla yesterday confirming delivery last week of 2022. Website still says Dec 2022 - Feb 2023.
Might be that we are getting at least two different ships from Fremont this year.
Or maybe it's just a matter of import paperwork. Only Switzerland seems to be concerned by a late delivery (December 22-31), and it is also the only country outside Europe.

Reactions: Tommi
Or maybe it's just a matter of import paperwork. Only Switzerland seems to be concerned by a late delivery (December 22-31), and it is also the only country outside Europe.
Received the same information today for Switzerland, blue Plaid , we will be the last ones served in the geographic Europe.
What is strange is that the contact at Tesla said me that our Plaids will be build in a new factory place in USA ! Never heard that.
Well, the countdown has finally started, Merry Christmas under the tree 🤩

Reactions: Tommi and lsds
Received the same information today for Switzerland, blue Plaid , we will be the last ones served in the geographic Europe.
What is strange is that the contact at Tesla said me that our Plaids will be build in a new factory place in USA ! Never heard that.
Well, the countdown has finally started, Merry Christmas under the tree 🤩
“Built in a new factory” - wonder what the SAs are smoking 🤣. Assume manufacturing the EU cars needs changes to the MS/MX production line but saying a new factory is taking it too far.

You take it too personally. Tesla is now run by many very good engineers and at some point Elon Musk will no longer be very much involved in the company anyway.

You are totally right.
But even if he no longer directly directs TESLA, the robots, his vision on TWITTER (we must leave free expression including haters, homophobes, fake newers, etc ...), if no one makes him understand, he took the big head and begins to take himself for god!

We are a bit of topic but as we are waiting for our VINs we have a bit of time I guess 😀
I would agree with you about Twitter as I also believe that speech freedom should always have “boundaries” : you can say whatever you want as long as you do not harm or incitate others to harm our mankind. Bu I also think that despite his personal opinion on libertarism, I think he (or the board of directors who will run Twitter) won’t take a so strong decision that could harm his business. Also, I think that we should be careful about reports that pretend to say what someone think or might do, because nowadays everything is oriented toward “views” and benefits. I don’t trust any random news that just want to make the buzz.
Personally I don’t even use twitter or other social media anyway, so I don’t really care if Twitter disappears. 😅

TESLAs are awesome, my TMS has been my best car. But for me, perceived values are important. The later the deliveries, better they will be finished. I might come back to TESLA on an LR, with 4680s, an Elon MUSK who will have rested - will have taken a step back - and will have become again the brilliant man and not Zero January of Starmania
Good delivery for all

the first ones have already received their vehicle documents!