Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EU finalize and deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
- RN1151xxxxx, ordered June 2021
- Model S Plaid red 21’
- White Interior, FSD, 19” Tempest winter wheels with Nokian R5 EV
- November 30 - December 07
- VIN : hidden VIN 5YJSA7E6xPF494xxx
- Höegh Transporter leaving from Baltimore 21.11.2022 to Zeebrugge 02.12.2022
- Finland

- RN1177xxxxx, ordered August 2022
- Model S Plaid red 21’
- Black Interior, FSD, 19” Tempest winter wheels with Pirelli P Zero Winter
- December 05 - December 15 , in addition a call from Tesla and delivery agreed between Christmas and New Year
- VIN : hidden VIN 5YJSA7E6xPF497xxx
- no confirmation of sea transport

- Switzerland
@Tommi : for your RN117xx, did you receive the call from Tesla after or before the EDD (5-15 Dec) appeared in the app ?
And what’s your delivery date in the final bill ?
I’m in the same situation, and I’m trying to understand…

Last edited:
@Tommi : for your RN117xx, did you receive the call from Tesla after or before the EDD (5-15 Dec) appeared in the app ?
And what’s your delivery date in the final bill ?
I’m in the same situation, and I’m trying to understand…
Hi Snowrider,

I received the call about two weeks ago. Date and hidden VIN appeared some time last week (car manufactured?). I don’t have the final invoice yet. The delivery dates in the app or Tesla account web page seem to be optimistic.

Hi Snowrider,

I received the call about two weeks ago. Date and hidden VIN appeared some time last week (car manufactured?). I don’t have the final invoice yet. The delivery dates in the app or Tesla account web page seem to be optimistic.
Ok thanks ! I have the final invoice and it mentions a delivery on Dec, 2 🤔
For the rest, it’s exactly like you : 5-15 Dec. in the app, RN117xx, delivery in Switzerland.
Wait and see…

• RN117 - Model S Plaid Red Tempest 19' Seats Cream - Dic/Feb23 - VIN: NO - ESPAÑA - Order Date 14th August 2022
  • RN115 - Model X Plaid White/White - 20“ Wheels - 12-26 Dez - VIN 7SAXCCE62PF37XXXX - Germany - Order Date 8th August 2021
  • RN117 - Model S Plaid Black Arancid 21' - Seat White - Nov 30 - Dec 8 - VIN: 5YJSA7E6XPF49XXXX - Norway - Order August 2022
  • RN117 - Model S Plaid Black Tempest 19'- Seat White - Dec 5 - 15 - VIN: YES - Switzerland
  • RN114 - Model S LR Black Aracnid 21' - Seat White - Dec 8-23 - VIN: 5YJSA7E55PF****** - Israel
  • RN114 - Model S Plaid Black Aracnid 21' - Seat White - Dec/Feb 2023 - VIN: Hidden - Italy
  • RN114 - Model S LR White Tempest 19' - Seat Black - Dec/Feb2023 - VIN: Hidden - Norway - Höegh Transporter
  • RN115 - Model S Plaid Red Aracnid 21' - Seat White - Nov 30 - Dic 07 - Vin: Hidden - Finland - Höegh Transporter
  • RN117 - Model S Plaid Red Aracnid 21' - Seat Black - Dec 05 - 15 - VIN: Hidden - Switzerland

Here is my Plaid
RN11451XXXX
PeFB5iH2.png

Reactions: lsds
Ok thanks ! I have the final invoice and it mentions a delivery on Dec, 2 🤔
For the rest, it’s exactly like you : 5-15 Dec. in the app, RN117xx, delivery in Switzerland.
Wait and see…
I wrote to tesla asking if it was true that my EDD was on 1st week of December (changed from last week of December) and I got this reply:
"Thank you for your Mail. The delivery is still in the last week of december, this is a bug from our system we already removed it from our customers accounts. In a separate Mail, I will send you the payment invitation. It is really important that you note the RN - Nummber on your payment so we can allocate it.

Thanks and kind regards"

Reactions: BlueBeast and Tommi
  • RN117 - Model X Plaid Black/White - 20“ Wheels - Dic/Feb23 - VIN: NO - Portugal - Order Date 4th August 2021
Its clear that Model X are delayed on delivery on comparation with Model S. When we looking to RN VS Assigned cars and Tesla Portugal told me that info some weeks a go.

I dont believe that are more Model X orders than Model S but there is a clear issue on quantity of production/assigned of Model X to europe.

Last edited:
  • RN117 - Model X Plaid Black/White - 20“ Wheels - Dic/Feb23 - VIN: NO - Portugal - Order Date 4th August 2021
Its clear that Model X are delayed on delivery on comparation with Model S. When we looking to RN VS Assigned cars and Tesla Portugal told me that info some weeks a go.

I dont believe that are more Model X orders than Model S but there is a clear issue on quantity of production/assigned of Model X to europe.
Which probably will delay MX LR EU deliveries all the more …