Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EU finalize and deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Delivery got updated today, pushed from 30 Nov - Dec 08, to Dec 12 - 26. MX Plaid, black/black 20', Feb '21 order.

Not very surprising, given the hidden VIN I have been assigned is on confirmed on the Hoegh Transporter with ETA December 3rd in Zeebrugge. Will probabely take 1-2 weeks to get the car to Norway (Trondheim) after it has arrived in Belgium.

For me change descryption in web, before I don't have this TBD part and information that delivery date will be available soon.

Can't wait for my new car!!!

1669396191471.png

• Love
Reactions: Vikings_DK and lsds
I have ordered my Model S LR in early 2021. initial promise was that delivery end 2021, then early 2022, then mid 2022, then second half 2022, now early 2023. I have lost all trust, communication with Tesla customer service does not help either, they seem completely clueless.

I have given up, and bought a Porsche Taycan 4S CT instead, which I am driving for some time now. What a car! The bulit quality is great, driving is so much fun, (and even the Taycan software is now good, since the recent update).

If you are also fed up with Tesla's attitude towards its customers, or you just want a sporty electric car with great built quality, I can really recommend the Taycan. A bit more expensive than the Model S, but you get a higher quality car, and my experience with the Porsche customer service has been way better than with Tesla.

I have ordered my Model S LR in early 2021. initial promise was that delivery end 2021, then early 2022, then mid 2022, then second half 2022, now early 2023. I have lost all trust, communication with Tesla customer service does not help either, they seem completely clueless.

I have given up, and bought a Porsche Taycan 4S CT instead, which I am driving for some time now. What a car! The bulit quality is great, driving is so much fun, (and even the Taycan software is now good, since the recent update).

If you are also fed up with Tesla's attitude towards its customers, or you just want a sporty electric car with great built quality, I can really recommend the Taycan. A bit more expensive than the Model S, but you get a higher quality car, and my experience with the Porsche customer service has been way better than with Tesla.

Attachments

• IMG_5553.JPG
    IMG_5553.JPG
    79.9 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_5554.JPG
    IMG_5554.JPG
    98.2 KB · Views: 46

Yeah, no.

The Taycan CT is more than 30.000€ more expensive than Tesla LR with over 150km less range and 1 sec more to 100km/h. And with worse equipment even with that price. Sure, build quality is better and it is a Porsche but still no. 🙄

(Finland)

Reactions: MikkoJ
Yeah, no.

The Taycan CT is more than 30.000€ more expensive than Tesla LR with over 150km less range and 1 sec more to 100km/h. And with worse equipment even with that price. Sure, build quality is better and it is a Porsche but still no. 🙄

(Finland)
Not sure I agree, but no problem. I hope you enjoy your Tesla, when you eventually get it. I am pretty sure I would have enjoyed it as well, if Tesla had bothered to deliver it to Europe. Unfortunately Tesla chose to put their American customers first, and 18 months waiting were enough for me.

Not sure I agree, but no problem. I hope you enjoy your Tesla, when you eventually get it. I am pretty sure I would have enjoyed it as well, if Tesla had bothered to deliver it to Europe. Unfortunately Tesla chose to put their American customers first, and 18 months waiting were enough for me.
Of course no problem. Luckily nowadays we have more EV choices so everyone can get a car they want. 😁

Just filled in my delivery/payment details this week so it is now finally progressing and most likely delivery in Q1 next year for my 03/2021 ordered LR.

Also, just heard yesterday that first LR deliveries will be in December also in Finland (just a few cars though, for people who ordered in fall 2020 the old car and didn’t get them).

• Informative
Reactions: MikkoJ