Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EU finalize and deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi everyone
While we’re all waiting patiently for our Plaids, if you’re using Facebook, please note that I’ve created a “Plaid owners - Western Europe” FB Group, with a bit less than 100 members so far (but it’s growing).
Don’t hesitate to join us if you want to get some news, tips, or just discuss about our new toys 😁
Of course, it doesn’t aim to compete with TMC Forum. It’s just meant to complement it efficiently.
Cheers,
Max

Why March?
The configurator says between December and February.
If Tesla will follow their normal process, EU cars are made (in the US) beginning of a yearly quarter, then they are shipped, and deliveries happen last month of the quarter. For example. they make the cars in January, then ship and deliveries happen in March. This has been on-going for at least 5-6 years - we'll see if this changes with the new S/X.

If Tesla will follow their normal process, EU cars are made (in the US) beginning of a yearly quarter, then they are shipped, and deliveries happen last month of the quarter. For example. they make the cars in January, then ship and deliveries happen in March. This has been on-going for at least 5-6 years - we'll see if this changes with the new S/X.
I understand that this is now changing, Tesla already communicated that the shipments were going to be distributed in each quarter to avoid accumulation of shipments at the end.
Also, now the MS/X are already assembled from the USA, and they save that time, so I don't see it as difficult for them to be delivered in February, if they are manufactured in the first quarter.

I understand that this is now changing, Tesla already communicated that the shipments were going to be distributed in each quarter to avoid accumulation of shipments at the end.
Also, now the MS/X are already assembled from the USA, and they save that time, so I don't see it as difficult for them to be delivered in February, if they are manufactured in the first quarter.
We will see, nobody knows outside Tesla. The end of quarter delivery "chaos" was/is mostly in the US and this is what they are trying to change.
The information I got this week from Tesla is that the normal quarterly rythm is still true also for the new S/X in the EU - but let's see.

They have delivered cars in other months, especially now from Shanghai and Berlin but see for example below the history for Model 3's.

1669194692541.png

(Tesla Model 3 European auto sales figures)

RN115xxxxxx
Model S Plaid
Midnight Silver/white interior
21" Arachnid wheels
FSD
Ordered 23/05/2021
Final invoice (#1): 09/11/2022 - estimated delivery date Dec 2
Received VIN and registration plate details: 22/11/2022
Final invoice (#7) - estimated delivery date Dec 9, 2022

Reactions: lsds and pkrk
Same with me.

I have an EDD of (December) 3rd to 17th (...changed from 9th to 23rd some days ago). Denmark.

No VIN in source code.

`is_vin_assigned` is `true`, but `vin` is empty, and `isnotMatchedToRa00Vin` is `true` as well.

I have mixed feelings! :]
Okk im with "desperate Model ON" and im looking to same stats:

is_EMEA_tradein":true,
"is_non_sfdc_order":true,
"is_on_hold":false,
"is_vin_assigned":false,😂😭

im tradein my Model Y LR and dont want lose my rate and also already invoices Tesla Portugal... i dont know what will happening if not get the car this year.

Okk im with "desperate Model ON" and im looking to same stats:

is_EMEA_tradein":true,
"is_non_sfdc_order":true,
"is_on_hold":false,
"is_vin_assigned":false,😂😭

im tradein my Model Y LR and dont want lose my rate and also already invoices Tesla Portugal... i dont know what will happening if not get the car this year.
Where do you find these values? Searching for them in the source code shows no results...

Where do you find these values? Searching for them in the source code shows no results...

I basically have all this information within a section named "window.Tesla.Tradein". Note that the "Tradein" indicates this isn't specifically relevant to the incoming vehicle.

I do not have a trade-in car, tho'.

JSON:
{
    "Data": {
        "acquisition_milestone": "",
        "base_url": "",
        "can_accept_offer": "",
        "country": "",
        "currency_code": "",
        "delivery_location_status": "",
        "has_shown_warning_modal": "",
        "intent_only_flow": "",