Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EU finalize and deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have ordered my Model S LR in early 2021. initial promise was that delivery end 2021, then early 2022, then mid 2022, then second half 2022, now early 2023. I have lost all trust, communication with Tesla customer service does not help either, they seem completely clueless.

I have given up, and bought a Porsche Taycan 4S CT instead, which I am driving for some time now. What a car! The bulit quality is great, driving is so much fun, (and even the Taycan software is now good, since the recent update).

If you are also fed up with Tesla's attitude towards its customers, or you just want a sporty electric car with great built quality, I can really recommend the Taycan. A bit more expensive than the Model S, but you get a higher quality car, and my experience with the Porsche customer service has been way better than with Tesla.
Glad you are glad. but Tesla Model S.. ore the other models, are just another level.. maybee not built Quality, but the hole idea, with SUC.. The whole transfere from Fossil to elektricity.. but agree its a long wait.. lucky i allready drive a Model S :)

Reactions: angel and fakerlind
Glad you are glad. but Tesla Model S.. ore the other models, are just another level.. maybee not built Quality, but the hole idea, with SUC.. The whole transfere from Fossil to elektricity.. but agree its a long wait.. lucky i allready drive a Model S :)
I did the same thing out here in Sweden. Got fed up with the wait, and got a Taycan CT 4S. Great car but a lot of bugs, they are nowhere close to Tesla on software of course. I had to bring the car in for. 6(!) hour fw update. I am handing it over to a new owner on Wednesday and taking delivery of my Plaid mid Dec. 😀
The Porsche does work phenomenally in the snow though!

Attachments

• 782CD43C-7467-45D8-BFC6-28F1CF0B6B7A.jpeg
    782CD43C-7467-45D8-BFC6-28F1CF0B6B7A.jpeg
    835.9 KB · Views: 145
Just got called by Tesla to confirm if I would be available to pick up the car in Amsterdam in December! It's a lease car, so the lease company took care of all paperwork and payment without me knowing, everything was fully ready on that front already.

They highlighted the number of MSLR deliveries was very low, the guy seemed overly excited to actually get to see the car himself as well.. 😂

Just got called by Tesla to confirm if I would be available to pick up the car in Amsterdam in December! It's a lease car, so the lease company took care of all paperwork and payment without me knowing, everything was fully ready on that front already.

They highlighted the number of MSLR deliveries was very low, the guy seemed overly excited to actually get to see the car himself as well.. 😂
Huh. I was told all deliveries will take place in Tilburg. Would rather go to Amsterdam as well…

Here in Israel is really quite.
MSLR, EDD December 08-23. Which seems to be optimistic since the car is gonna arrive at Zeebrugge port on Dec 04! From their its a long way home :/.
SA is saying nothing but Soon.
Payment is already done. Vin has assigned. So waiting patiently

Reactions: zoomer0056
Hi guys,

I think that I have obtained the first VIN here in Italy (albeit hidden) for a Model S Plaid: 5YJSA7E6XPF497xxx
Just minutes after receiving (and sending back) a mail with the owner's data requested for registration!
Now just received a mail stating that I have an associated transiting VIN to my RN.

Finger crossed on receiving the car before end of the year!!! ;)

My Model S LR is finally getting delivered in Belgium on the 8th fo December! Wonder if it will have the updated rear screen....
Is the 8th of December actually confirmed with your SA? Because that’s quite fast considering the Hoegh Transporter will arrive the 4th of December.

Also really curious about the rear screen apparently there are 2023 models with the “old” screen.

Is the 8th of December actually confirmed with your SA? Because that’s quite fast considering the Hoegh Transporter will arrive the 4th of December.

Also really curious about the rear screen apparently there are 2023 models with the “old” screen.

If the Hoegh Transporter arrives in Belgium on December 4th, it seems quite normal to me that the car is delivered on December 8th in the same country . Belgium is a small country!