Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EU finalize and deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It looks like we can sure that Model Ss that have arrived in Europe now still have the rear screens with the thick bezels. In the 'Model S Delivery Update' thread, someone in Texas picked-up 2023 model S LR with VIN 498xxx which still has the thick bezels. Most of the VINs people in Europe have reported start with 497XXX. The Delivery manager told him all Nov 17+ build dates have the new screen regardless of LR or Plaid. His 498XXX is a Nov 15 build.
See: Wiki - Model S Delivery Update
Wow. Mine is 495 - probably got a CRT tv back there

It looks like we can sure that Model Ss that have arrived in Europe now still have the rear screens with the thick bezels. In the 'Model S Delivery Update' thread, someone in Texas picked up a 2023 MSLR with VIN 498xxx which still has the thick bezels. Most of the VINs people in Europe have reported here start with 497XXX or less. The Delivery manager told him all Nov 17+ build dates have the new screen regardless of LR or Plaid. His 498XXX is a Nov 15 build.
I've got a 498*** vin, so fingers crossed I guess. Not that it matters much since I'll never be in the back myself :p

Reactions: lsds and zoomer0056
Like expected
Screenshot_20221207-184904.png

It looks like we can sure that Model Ss that have arrived in Europe now still have the rear screens with the thick bezels. In the 'Model S Delivery Update' thread, someone in Texas picked up a 2023 MSLR with VIN 498xxx which still has the thick bezels. Most of the VINs people in Europe have reported here start with 497XXX or less. The Delivery manager told him all Nov 17+ build dates have the new screen regardless of LR or Plaid. His 498XXX is a Nov 15 build.
Hey, what's the difference ?

I just got a hit on my VIN in the Swedish vehicle registration database, which means they've registered it and ordered license plates. In my account there's a final invoice that says delivery on December 16th, but the estimated delivery window still says 15-29th of December and I haven't gotten a text message about delivery yet.

I just got a hit on my VIN in the Swedish vehicle registration database, which means they've registered it and ordered license plates. In my account there's a final invoice that says delivery on December 16th, but the estimated delivery window still says 15-29th of December and I haven't gotten a text message about delivery yet.
Got my invoice today 8/12. Made appointment for delivery at 21/12 @ 10am on monday 5/12. So i called them and they told my invoice was a logical step after making the appointment and "estimated delivery" of 19/12 @ dealership still stands. But my invoice tells "expected delivery: 2/12"

Do you get to get to choose whether you want to receive a car this year or in a later shipment next year? Thanks.

I have.a RN a bit higher than yours (LR) and would much prefer to wait to feb/march, because that is what I have been planning after.
I had there 3 options:
  1. Take this year
  2. Take next year
  3. Not interested anymore
Ofc, I choose option 1 ;) even if I will pickup car in last day of this year.

Reactions: DenmarkP85