Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EU finalize and deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I talked to Tesla SA yesterday and he told me that 99% of the backlog should be delivered by end of March. This is mainly LR S/X and also some Plaid. No S/X cars coming before that, although they delivered some now in January. So all in all, normal end of quarter Europe delivery schedule as before. Finland.

I talked to Tesla SA yesterday and he told me that 99% of the backlog should be delivered by end of March. This is mainly LR S/X and also some Plaid. No S/X cars coming before that, although they delivered some now in January. So all in all, normal end of quarter Europe delivery schedule as before. Finland.
All cars delivered in January were leftovers from December from people who didn't pay e.g.

New cars will arrive in March.

SR-71 Blackbird has arrived. Incredible vehicle.

13.png

Are you all seeing daily changes to your order page? Text on mine(MX LR 7) has been changing almost daily since about 5 days now. After saying Jan-March, it went to Saying TBD and then apr-jun and today has a one liner saying coming soon.
Wonder if this is a good sign?? Showroom in Brussels called to say they have still no clue and that no deliveries expected so far.

Are you all seeing daily changes to your order page? Text on mine(MX LR 7) has been changing almost daily since about 5 days now. After saying Jan-March, it went to Saying TBD and then apr-jun and today has a one liner saying coming soon.
Wonder if this is a good sign?? Showroom in Brussels called to say they have still no clue and that no deliveries expected so far.
Mine MSLR has never changed from TBD or comming soon at the order page, order date is Jan 30th 2021 so hopefully it soon will arriave.

Reactions: lsds
If it takes transport about 1 month from SF to Europe shouldn’t we start to see a ship being loaded for March delivery?
Didn’t we read somewhere that Tesla shipments to EU are now from Baltimore port to reduce transport time to Zeebrugge to 11 days? I have Hoegh transporter dates from Dec as reference:
HOEGH TRANSPORTER is confirmed to be transporting the 1st shipment of new Model S/X to EU. She will depart Baltimore shortly(22 Nov) and arrive in Zeebrugge on 02 Dec.
HOEGH TROVE looks likely to take the 2nd S/X shipment. Dep Baltimore 07 Dec arr Zeebrugge 18 Dec”

So appears like 10-12 days shipping time. Hope that helps us all!!

Reactions: Stef1808
The problem is transporting them from Fremont to Baltimore, it can be faster then by ship directly from San Franciso, but it still takes time.

There are VIN beeing assign in the USA of Model X build this year, if they are building USA specs on the buiguining of the trimestre, it will push EU diliveries more to the end of the trimestre.

Reactions: anso08ae and lsds