Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EU finalize and deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just talked to Tesla.

The cars are currently in Barcelona. They are expected to reach Munich by next week. They are unfortunately HW3.

Does anyone know what happens to my price when I decline delivery?
So... did you got confirmation on HW3?
I got the message that my car has the new hardware, cameras and no USS
Maybe some cars on the Hoegh Oslo were Hw3 and others Hw4.

Has anyone got that message?

Last edited:
MY S LR is already in Barcelona. :cool:
Tesla told me that I can pick it up next week in Bremen.
(ordered 03/21).

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2023-03-07 at 11.02.26.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2023-03-07 at 11.02.26.jpeg
    45.2 KB · Views: 74
Reactions: lsds and anso08ae
Just spoke to Tesla and they confirmed there were only very few Model X LR that hit EU on the Hoeg Oslo shipment. All other orders are going to be delivered Q2. Mine says delivery Q2 (initially Q1).
Anyone else received VIN for MX?
According to 2023 Shipping Movements

There are 335 X LR on Hoegh Oslo, or were when it left US.

I’m waiting for a S LR myself, no info on it yeat. The ones offloaded in Barcelona seem to have been given out, but no word on the ones that continued to Zeebrugge (arrived yesterday)

Reactions: Karotentrekker
Did you got the message in the Tesla app where it says it has the new hardware computer, cams and no USS?
Can you call SC and ask if it has HW4?

Will pick mine also next week.. Anxiety levels high...😅
When I spoke to Tesla today they confirmed that all MX and MS will be HW4 with no uss. Though everyone seams to know more here so I would trust this source m. 😃

TODAY is a 2 year anniversary from my order date.
And today I have the first time received a delivery estimate. No VIN / hidden VIN.

April - June 2023
So some progresss at least... :cool:
5 days away from my two year anniversary date...

Late december '22 I got my first 'delivery window' assigned. It lasted about a week or maybe two until it was reset to undetermined. I'm starting to think we're all part of some massive psychological experiment here...

Reactions: colo
5 days away from my two year anniversary date...

Late december '22 I got my first 'delivery window' assigned. It lasted about a week or maybe two until it was reset to undetermined. I'm starting to think we're all part of some massive psychological experiment here...
Yeah, in some level this so absurd. 🙃

I think the HW4 upgrade messed up the timeline.
I was also told by Tesla Finland in early January that 99,9% sure delivery would be in March but they didn't either know about HW 4 upgrades.

Reactions: colo