Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EU finalize and deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
5 days away from my two year anniversary date...

Late december '22 I got my first 'delivery window' assigned. It lasted about a week or maybe two until it was reset to undetermined. I'm starting to think we're all part of some massive psychological experiment here...
We all need to be followed by psychosocial support at least must be included in the price

Still no Vin or EDD! Interesting rumour that 335 MX LR on board the Hoegh OSLO! Hope they don't dump VINS last minute for the March quarter close targets. In my source code, i now see this showing - "showUssRemovalDisclaimer":false

Does anyone know what this means? Assuming USS Removal Disclaimer is only if the USS was removed, does this mean we get the USS ? Anyone have similar messaging?

Still no Vin or EDD! Interesting rumour that 335 MX LR on board the Hoegh OSLO! Hope they don't dump VINS last minute for the March quarter close targets. In my source code, i now see this showing - "showUssRemovalDisclaimer":false

Does anyone know what this means? Assuming USS Removal Disclaimer is only if the USS was removed, does this mean we get the USS ? Anyone have similar messaging?
I have that line in my code, but got the message that the car doesn´t have uss (but has the new hardware computer and cams).
Before that you also have "isNotMatchedToRa00Vin":true. RA00 is no radar, so that probably means they've got RA02 which is the new Phoenix radar... who knows... getting mine next week

Reactions: joaquinsfy and lsds