Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EU finalize and deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Same page as yours...I had to accept it...do u have any EDD ?
My message was diferent. It was the one that said my car was built with the latest autopilot hardware computer, cams and does not have uss. That’s odd…
But, if you got any message it’s because the car is arriving in the next boat.
You should have your VIN’s when the boat comes close to the Iberian Peninsula or the Uk.
My was in Hoegh Oslo, and i have delivery next week.

My message was diferent. It was the one that said my car was built with the latest autopilot hardware computer, cams and does not have uss. That’s odd…
But, if you got any message it’s because the car is arriving in the next boat.
You should have your VIN’s when the boat comes close to the Iberian Peninsula or the Uk.
My was in Hoegh Oslo, and i have delivery next week.
My message was also saying that my TMS was equiped with the lastest autopilot hardware computer etc....that means HW4 ? HOPE will get an EDD and my Vin soon

Was your message in English? Or you local language. I don't use polish and my notification was exactly same like for USA S and X deliveries.
It doesn’t matter. The message translates exactly. In the US the model S message talks about hardware computer and cams, and the model X is the same has yours … here is an example from the US..

Attachments

• 25061E96-1850-4F72-AEF9-EA2A00A4B895.jpeg
    25061E96-1850-4F72-AEF9-EA2A00A4B895.jpeg
    815.1 KB · Views: 63
Reactions: DrKleiner