Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EU finalize and deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You base it on what informations? How to check it?
The versioning of your CoC. There are two that we know of. "e4'2018/858'00086'03" that is from October, and "e4'2018/858'00086'04" that is from February.

It's currently just a theory, but one could assume that vehicles with the "03" CoC (Produced somewhere before Jan 25, VIN 506*** and lower) are still HW3 vehicles.

CoC say Jan 18th
Ok.
Mine is Jan 26th. I checked the first US inventory cars that are said to have HW4 and they were produced around 20-28 Jan.., so fingers crossed.

But, didn´t you got the new hardware computer and new cams message? Did you bought FSD?
Also, do you have full confirmation that you car is a HW3, despite not having USS?

• Love
Reactions: lsds and DrKleiner
The versioning of your CoC. There are two that we know of. "e4'2018/858'00086'03" that is from October, and "e4'2018/858'00086'04" that is from February.

It's currently just a theory, but one could assume that vehicles with the "03" CoC (Produced somewhere before Jan 25, VIN 506*** and lower) are still HW3 vehicles.
Does that mean that 502*** are still HW3 vehicles in theory?

I walked up to Tesla showroom today :

Them : if you don’t take it then your order is cancelled..

Me : Ok.. what’s the price I should tell the bank for loan..

Them : the one in the profile document

Me : I have one in document from the time of order and another in drop-down which is higher ..

Them : just follow the document

Me : sure, attach the document and send me the email saying that is the price

Them : ohh wait no.. ( silence .. pause.. chit chat.. messenger communications).. we will give you price asap..

Me : define asap

Them : can’t commit to a timeline..

Me : then how can I buy a car I don’t know the price off??

Them : well, if we can’t give you soon and you bank takes time , you can get it in May-June

Me : are you sure I will get it in May-June

Them : can’t commit

Me : 😂😂😂😂 nice talking to you.. 😂😂