Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EU finalize and deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Same for me. Delivery date is Wednesday but document section is empty. Called them and got the invoice sent to my email. Wondering if I should do the same for the registration
Lots of interesting stuff happening!!
Went directly to the indicated delivery centre(never knew this one existed btw) and on showing my VIN, they said car is still in Baltimore for Q2 probable delivery .
After a lot of arguments/explanation they agreed they are clueless but said no way deliveries can happen next week as they have a pending 600 M3/MY delivery backlog lined for next week. Insurance company also has not received any document so far. Looks like one royal mess!!

Lots of interesting stuff happening!!
Went directly to the indicated delivery centre(never knew this one existed btw) and on showing my VIN, they said car is still in Baltimore for Q2 probable delivery .
After a lot of arguments/explanation they agreed they are clueless but said no way deliveries can happen next week as they have a pending 600 M3/MY delivery backlog lined for next week. Insurance company also has not received any document so far. Looks like one royal mess!!
No way…. What a mess!

Have you checked your VIN on the Hoegh website before? To see if it was reported on board of the Osaka?

No way…. What a mess!

Have you checked your VIN on the Hoegh website before? To see if it was reported on board of the Osaka?
Yes- still shows up when I check cargo in the OSAKA with my VIN. But the Tesla guys said it is still sitting in Baltimore 🤣. Have no clue what is happening there!!

C8200894-75B7-4FBF-B5A3-CC2CD05763A7.jpeg

strange my MSLR was on the same boat, just got a call from the SC, delivery date this Thursday...
Looks like the whole confusion is because the Osaka vessel only berthed yesterday in Zeebrugge(cargo discharge probably has now begun?) though it was scheduled 19th.
Appears it was in port in Rotterdam till 22nd. Hopefully now things get moving!
27199128-C884-4832-8944-9C9566C51C26.jpeg

0D4EC285-2010-48ED-868C-25837199A439.jpeg

I have in the meantime a final invoice in my account and continuous SMS from Tesla to complete formalities but DC still cannot find the car and no callbacks from Sales or rescheduling either 🤞

strange my MSLR was on the same boat, just got a call from the SC, delivery date this Thursday...
Looks like the whole confusion is because the Osaka vessel only berthed yesterday in Zeebrugge(unloading probably has now begun).
Though final It arrived in Rotterdam on 19th and was there for ~3 days. Hopefully now things get moving. I have in the meantime a final invoice in my account but DC still cannot find the car.
My SC is in Zaventem but they are taking no more deliveries there, so I choose the delivery location in Drogenbos ( Bruxelles )
Same as mine!! They were the ones that confirmed they have no clue and no MX/MS have arrived as per their records which show my VIN still in Baltimore! I have requested the Zaventem sales desk to give me a call to clarify but they have not so far!

Looks like the whole confusion is because the Osaka vessel only berthed yesterday in Zeebrugge(cargo discharge probably has now begun?) though it was scheduled 19th.
Appears it was in port in Rotterdam till 22nd. Hopefully now things get moving!
View attachment 920872
View attachment 920873
I have in the meantime a final invoice in my account and continuous SMS from Tesla to complete formalities but DC still cannot find the car and no callbacks from Sales or rescheduling either 🤞
The Osaka is in Antwerp I believe, not Zeebrugge. It came there directly from Rotterdam, if I got it right. So not been to Zeebrugge either…

The Osaka is in Antwerp I believe, not Zeebrugge. It came there directly from Rotterdam, if I got it right. So not been to Zeebrugge either…
I was assuming that port denotes Zeebrugge where the unloading usually happens but if this is accurate another twist in the tale… Tesla keeps our day’s interesting…
After ~3 yrs of zero correspondence, I have 8 sms and 6 emails from Tesla(system generated I guess) since yesterday pushing to do everything asap 🤣🤣🤣. Talk of persistence.

Reactions: angel
The HOEGH OSLO unloaded my car with its confirmed VIN in Barcelona about a month ago. I went to the delivery center today and saw no new cars. If I hadn't rented one for a day, I would have grown impatient with the wait. However, having done so, I can attest that the car is truly excellent and worth the delay

Reactions: lsds
My SA told me car should arrive on march 20 in Europe. Trip to Paris + leasing company paperwork should lead to delivery early April. Who knows, it may be be real this time, after 2 years of waiting :)
My Tesla Advisor just texted my last night with the good news that my car is on the way from Rotterdam. Delivery March 28 😀🤞

Reactions: lsds