Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EU finalize and deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Apparently not in Denmark .. not a signal model S had a discount till date unless they release the demo models which they have used for test drives.. checking Sweden inventory, they have discounts all over even for the build date I am getting the car for..
Yes, just took a little bit of patience. LR just dropped to 1.157.296 DKK and Plaid to 1.339.696 DKK.

• Love
Reactions: Vikings_DK
I agree. But the car price in US is 85k USD and same car is priced at 105k USD for Denmark , they could reduce the price by a lot but they won’t yet.. maybe a bit more drop by end of the year..
The US pricing in the web page is tax free.
Depending on the state the pricing will be higher out of the store.

Example from Finland:
The Model S LR base price in US is $86,630. This is ~78.500 in EUROS. If you add 10% EU toll and 24% VAT the pricing would be 107.074€. The current base price for S LR in Finland is 109.590€. So there is only a ~2500€ difference. On top of that, in the US EAP is $6000 and FSD $15.000 (here 3800€/7500€).

Reactions: hansa23r
Just got an update on delivery time.
18th of May - 1st of June.

I still don't have a VIN or a hidden VIN.

IMG_5988.jpeg

I agree. But the car price in US is 85k USD and same car is priced at 105k USD for Denmark , they could reduce the price by a lot but they won’t yet.. maybe a bit more drop by end of the year..
You still need to add EU Toll, Danish VAT and Danish car tax, so the "fair" price in Denmark with todays USD rate would be around DKK 1.000.000 = USD 147.500 for a basic LR without any options.

Reactions: Vikings_DK
You still need to add EU Toll, Danish VAT and Danish car tax, so the "fair" price in Denmark with todays USD rate would be around DKK 1.000.000 = USD 147.500 for a basic LR without any options.
I agree but I meant from the perspective of margin Tesla is making, when they sell the same car in Europe than US. Although their own margins will also have a bit of deduction of transportation cost from US to Europe location as well. But still it’s a huge margin which they can still reduce.