Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EU finalize and deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got MXLR on Wednesday. Almost perfect. Slight marking on fender and minor wind noise on driver side at 100kph both to be fixed at service appointment that Tesla made for me. No Park Assist is a pain for me as I have a tricky spot to get into in my apartment parking lot, where I have to squeeze by an expensive Porsche at full lock but hoping this will be fixed soon. Yoke is a weird experience but I love it and am adapting quickly - just have to relearn how to steer!

Got a call from Service Center last Saturday while I was on a plane. Appointment made today for Tuesday next week, the agent on the phone confirmed that I'll be eligible to the 3y free supercharging \O/
I hope the delivery will be fine, I have 2 hours drive go and 2h back as they closed almost all delivery center in Belgium for renovation

Reactions: lsds
Got a call from Service Center last Saturday while I was on a plane. Appointment made today for Tuesday next week, the agent on the phone confirmed that I'll be eligible to the 3y free supercharging \O/
I hope the delivery will be fine, I have 2 hours drive go and 2h back as they closed almost all delivery center in Belgium for renovation
That's interesting about the free charging since the terms specifically say that you have to order the car starting 5th of May.

Good for you! 😃👍🏻

Similar problem in Portugal, because of some electrical problem, on Lisbon delivery center, they are delivering cars and the trucking company yard, but no option of home delivery or even a car wash voucher.
I'll be picking up a car near Lisbon next week. Tesla gave me the following address. Could someone post a pin to the exact location, please?

Castanheira Do Ribatejo-Tradisa
Estrada Cais da Vala
Castanheira do Ribatejo, Lisboa 2600-728

Reactions: loco
Received a mail for the 3yr free supercharging for new bookings after June. Visited the Tesla page and now see so many MX & MS in the BE inventory but at full price!!
Are you seeing stock in your respective markets as well?
I know there are still outstanding deliveries but this is interesting if they are stocking inventory at full price while 2021/2022 old orders are still awaiting delivery!!

Received a mail for the 3yr free supercharging for new bookings after June. Visited the Tesla page and now see so many MX & MS in the BE inventory but at full price!!
Are you seeing stock in your respective markets as well?
I know there are still outstanding deliveries but this is interesting if they are stocking inventory at full price while 2021/2022 old orders are still awaiting delivery!!
Why would Tesla not sell inventory at their current pricing? Of course they will. They actually raised the pricing by about 2k€ with the 3 year free supercharging offer.

It makes more sense to promote the inventory with existing higher priced cars, they would of course sell them more happily than deliver old order cars. Same thing happened in the USA in 2021 & 2022 while people were waiting for old orders, they we stocking inventory for new buyers.

For example my car is about -21k€ cheaper that the current inventory and new car pricing.