Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EU finalize and deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@kiefer. Sorry to hear about your problems. I thought you already been at Tesla in the morning but Morten looked as a question mark when I asked him and told me yours where the black one. Hope to meet you and Ida another time

Meanwhile
Now its time to post a link images from my delivery friday Model X Delivery — Postimage.org

The car is just amazing, everything is flawless in function. Only thing is the usual alignment is not par with german manufacturers, but I knew that before deciding to buy the thing. It is nonetheless much better than our Model S 2014.

Handling is amazing for a SUV and its more silent than our S. The skyview blows me away. Driving up to top speed is rocksteady. FWD works perfect and we can even open and get in the 2./3. row in our very narrow garage.

Any questions and I will be delighted to answer ;-)

How are the dimensions of your garage ?

Yes. But there was an exception if you had a written and confirmed agreement with your dealer to purchase a car before the 8. of October last year. And if the car was delivered before first of July 2016.

Unfortunately the danish tax service does not recognize the reservation agreement as a confirmed and written agreement to purchase the car. So for the moment we are having a fight to get our 40.000 USD back from the tax service.

Our "low end" X90D was a more than 167.000 USD car due to the tax...
We took the base X90D and added only the tow hitch and 6 seats option, every other option was skipped to keep the price at a minimum.

We are planning to add the auto pilot since this is only 2700-3700 USD (depending of which country we choose to get it installed in) instead of the 4850 USD if we had added it from the beginning...
sorry to hear, hopefully, you will get 40k USD back.

Me too, mine is 127XX and confirmed April 4 so very similar to you. Next time in Tallinn I will surely consider getting picked up in one of your Teslas :)

Sure, if you want a transfer just call +3726346214 and let a driver know when and where :)

Also, got an estimate from DS: The build of your Model X will start middle of July and we expect the delivery to be in the middle of September.

So should get it latest end of sept for sure as Tesla will want it to count in Q3 guess same timeframe for you :)

@Frank. Don't expect anymore updates on MyTesla. Got our X Friday and one hour after that status changed from Production queue to delivered. My VIN is 74xx and car was sent by aircraft to Europe as exemption. I believe when you got VIN it will be at the batch to be delivered end q3

@Frank. Don't expect anymore updates on MyTesla. Got our X Friday and one hour after that status changed from Production queue to delivered. My VIN is 74xx and car was sent by aircraft to Europe as exemption. I believe when you got VIN it will be at the batch to be delivered end q3

Wow...that is a quick delivery ;) Nice that you already have it! I am roughly 5.000 cars later then you in the que...and we have no legislation now that would require a quick delivery or something like that...we had that in dec 2013 when you got get an electric car and didnt have to pay any taxes at all for 5 years...we had a boat with 2.000 Mitsibushi outlanders from Asia that were registered on board to apply for the 0% tax program on 31-12-2013....

image.jpeg
Just pick mine up today and will leave for Sweden tonight or tomorrow morning. In the process of calculating how long it will take considering I put on my roof box. :)

I saw this picture of a Model X in Denmark, have they change the charge port for European cars?

View attachment 183841

At least on the Model X we now have an electronic charge port. I do not know if it works the same way as in the US but you can open it by pressing on the cover itself and close it either by button on the dash or by lightly swiping it closed kind of like the front doors on the X.

Works very well and smoothly.