Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EV-CPO.com CPO Consolidator support thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi Hank, are the price changes still being tracked? I noticed some vehicles today with lower prices, but no history of changes (however cars with changes from January and December are still displaying the price history).

Another feature idea: add additional email notification. I would like to receive my alerts at two addresses. I currently have a forward setup, but I would like to cut out any delays ;)

Yes, price changes are tracked -- can you give me one or two examples and I'll investigate?

I'll look into adding a second email address next time I open up that part of the code.

Hi Hank, are the price changes still being tracked? I noticed some vehicles today with lower prices, but no history of changes (however cars with changes from January and December are still displaying the price history).

Another feature idea: add additional email notification. I would like to receive my alerts at two addresses. I currently have a forward setup, but I would like to cut out any delays ;)

I don't think it's price changes. I think there are some cars that were taken off the page and then re-listed at the same (most recent) price. I saw a P85+ in the $50k's with a date from a month prior and no "new price" indicator. But I'm pretty sure it was just an old listing that popped back up. I suppose there's some sort of balancing act between retaining the original listing date and recognizing cars that are re-listed after a few weeks off the list.

Yes, price changes are tracked -- can you give me one or two examples and I'll investigate?

I am not sure of the VINs as now they are all gone. I remember seeing an S85 drop from something like $58K to $50 yesterday or the day before, but their was no price change delta symbol. I saw a few others with recent changes with no delta. I did see deltas beside cars that had price changes a couple months ago.

PS: I love the recent updates. Alert name in email subject is very handy! Keep up the good work.

I don't think it's price changes. I think there are some cars that were taken off the page and then re-listed at the same (most recent) price. I saw a P85+ in the $50k's with a date from a month prior and no "new price" indicator. But I'm pretty sure it was just an old listing that popped back up. I suppose there's some sort of balancing act between retaining the original listing date and recognizing cars that are re-listed after a few weeks off the list.

I'm brand new to this forum and relatively new to watching the CPO vehicles-- I noticed that the number of cars was reduced dramatically over the last couple days-- from about 300 to about 120. Is this a normal variation? I'd guess that Tesla does remove then re-list cars, but a swing of 200 cars seems rather wild. Thoughts?

I concur

I'm brand new to this forum and relatively new to watching the CPO vehicles-- I noticed that the number of cars was reduced dramatically over the last couple days-- from about 300 to about 120. Is this a normal variation? I'd guess that Tesla does remove then re-list cars, but a swing of 200 cars seems rather wild. Thoughts?

After watching this thing more than daily there is a huge drop off of cars. Not sure what is up this weekend I will see if I notice any cars missing that are on the teslamotors.com site.

I did notice that the car count changed through the day but never by more than about 40.

Am in the process of subscribing but before I do I'm curious (hope this isnt a DAQ) why I only see S60,S85 and P85 listed and no 85D which is what I am searching for? Thanks.

A few days ago Tesla removed about 75% of the CPO inventory. So what is displayed is what is currently available. If you subscribe to History also, you can see most models have been listed previously.

Tesla says over the next few months the CPO inventory will be replenished.

Leasing began in 2013 so if three year leases are up in earnest starting this spring, CPO inventory should rise. But where did those few hundred go in one fell swoop? Especially since they were nation-wide? Taken off the web but kept "closer" on a shared database within Tesla sales sites is my guess. Lets those walking in ask a sales rep "so, what do you have in inventory that I might like?"

But where did those few hundred go in one fell swoop? Especially since they were nation-wide? Taken off the web but kept "closer" on a shared database within Tesla sales sites is my guess. Lets those walking in ask a sales rep "so, what do you have in inventory that I might like?"

All the CPOs removed on 2/17 and 2/18 are no longer for sale. They have been re-purposed as permanent service loaners. They are not kept for walk-in sales. The problem was previously, all demo, loaner and display cars were new, and always for sale at a discount. People kept buying up these Inventory cars, leaving the service centers without loaners, and they'd have to turn to Enterprise to rent ICE cars, which is a bad policy all around.

All the CPOs removed on 2/17 and 2/18 are no longer for sale. They have been re-purposed as permanent service loaners. They are not kept for walk-in sales. The problem was previously, all demo, loaner and display cars were new, and always for sale at a discount. People kept buying up these Inventory cars, leaving the service centers without loaners, and they'd have to turn to Enterprise to rent ICE cars, which is a bad policy all around.

I hope that doesn't mean that that window of opportunity to score a great AP enabled car at a discount has closed...