Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EV-CPO.com CPO Consolidator support thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ok, some big changes for EV-CPO for Premium and non-subscribers.

Hopefully this addresses many of the suggestions and feedback provided.

For Premium subscribers, when creating an alert, the following fields now allow for multiple entries (essentially "OR" criteria):

Trim
Body Color
Specific Interior
Interior Decor
Model Year

You can also use this to select "NOT" options by selecting all the values you want, and not the ones you want to exclude.

You can now also give your alerts names (or not, it's optional).

Here's an example of an alert looking for any 85kWh car, Red paint, any Black leather interior, Carbon Fiber or Obeche Wood decor, and 2014 or 2015 model year:

alerts.png

Interestingly, this search returns three matching cars.

Secondly, I've had to remove the ability for non-subscribers to search the CPOs by specific option codes. Those option code lists take up too much bandwidth for every CPO car. It adds up. If you want to search for cars with specific codes, please subscribe!

Thanks.

Any chance of adding a 'greater than" for the VIN#? I'd like to limit my search to cars with VIN's higher than 51000 in hopes of find one with the AP hardware.

You want to capture cars that don't have AP enabled, but have the AP hardware?

There might be an option code that indicates that (I'll look), or it's also possible we've heard that Tesla is enabling AP for all CPO cars ( I don't know if that's true)

You want to capture cars that don't have AP enabled, but have the AP hardware?

There might be an option code that indicates that (I'll look), or it's also possible we've heard that Tesla is enabling AP for all CPO cars ( I don't know if that's true)

Yes, exactly! At a minimum if I can limit my search to those cars above 5xxxx I can call the store and ask them to physically check for the hardware.

Thanks - love the work you've done.

PS - Any interest in hoping over to the Porsche CPO website and doing something similar??? I'm sure the people on Rennlist would love it.

PPS - Can I edit an Alert? I don't see an options to do this.

Ok, some big changes for EV-CPO for Premium and non-subscribers.

Hopefully this addresses many of the suggestions and feedback provided.

For Premium subscribers, when creating an alert, the following fields now allow for multiple entries (essentially "OR" criteria):

Trim
Body Color
Specific Interior
Interior Decor
Model Year

You can also use this to select "NOT" options by selecting all the values you want, and not the ones you want to exclude.

You can now also give your alerts names (or not, it's optional).

Here's an example of an alert looking for any 85kWh car, Red paint, any Black leather interior, Carbon Fiber or Obeche Wood decor, and 2014 or 2015 model year:

View attachment 110893

Interestingly, this search returns three matching cars.

Secondly, I've had to remove the ability for non-subscribers to search the CPOs by specific option codes. Those option code lists take up too much bandwidth for every CPO car. It adds up. If you want to search for cars with specific codes, please subscribe!

Thanks.

Hank - AWESOME UPDATES! Can I ask for one more tweak on the "Naming of Alerts" - have that name for our as the subject (or in the body) of the Alert e-mail (instead of just "Alert # 3), etc. This way I can easily tell which alert is coming in w/o having to remember all the criteria I selected for that particular alert (i.e. Red, P85, with parking sensors, etc.).

Hank - AWESOME UPDATES! Can I ask for one more tweak on the "Naming of Alerts" - have that name for our as the subject (or in the body) of the Alert e-mail (instead of just "Alert # 3), etc. This way I can easily tell which alert is coming in w/o having to remember all the criteria I selected for that particular alert (i.e. Red, P85, with parking sensors, etc.).

Yup, that's an obvious change I need to make, as also suggested above -- I just haven't gotten around to it -- hopefully tomorrow or Tuesday.

thanks.

Tried looking on forms, but was not successful- when signing up for premium acct is it possible to receive emails when a search criteria is met? I'm able to see my search criteria while on the website but didn't know if it could trigger an email when conditions are met.

Thanks

Tried looking on forms, but was not successful- when signing up for premium acct is it possible to receive emails when a search criteria is met? I'm able to see my search criteria while on the website but didn't know if it could trigger an email when conditions are met.

Thanks

Yes, once you have a subscription, you can set up one or more alerts, and yes, you will receive an email when any alerts are triggered by new cars being added or the price changing.

Hi Hank, are the price changes still being tracked? I noticed some vehicles today with lower prices, but no history of changes (however cars with changes from January and December are still displaying the price history).

Another feature idea: add additional email notification. I would like to receive my alerts at two addresses. I currently have a forward setup, but I would like to cut out any delays ;)