Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EV-CPO.com CPO Consolidator support thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What is the best way to be notified or naviagate the paid subscription model of EV-CPO for "newly listed" or "relisted" cars?
Just trying to stay on top of things and want to see if a a car is:

1. Price drops more than 5k
2. Car is newly listed
3. Car is relisted
4. Lineup of cars listed by date added - which I have tried (checked the box), but doesnt seem to have changed much on my browser (Chrome)

Hmm... Wonder how I found it then, as I have somehow bookmarked that car...

You probably used one of the other inventory listing site - its listed on this one and has been for 5 months although its showing as now sold. Hank will tell you the car listing can't be trusted if its not listed on the main Tesla site, personally I disagree but thats just asking for another argument with Hank which we don't need to have. We simply have different views

Tesla Info: 2018 MS P100D listed at $0

1. Price drops more than 5k

Any price drop or increase (for your saved configs) automatically triggers an alert. There's no way to say "more than $5k" at this time, but I'll look into adding that.

2. Car is newly listed
3. Car is relisted

All newly listed or relisted cars that meet your saved configuration in the "Configuration Garage" automatically trigger alerts.

4. Lineup of cars listed by date added - which I have tried (checked the box))

Due to commercial abuse, the 'Date Added' and 'Date Removed' columns require a paid subscription. See some of my previous posts in this thread. If you have an older paid subscription and this is not working, please email or PM me with your email address and I'll enable it. At the moment I am in Honduras with horrid internet, so I can't ensure that I can do it right away, but likely before the end of the day. Thanks for your support!

I've added support for AP Hardware 3 (APH4), as well as the new code for "Autopilot" (APBS).

Full Self Driving includes both codes APF2 and APFB (the "new" FSD code).

You can test it out by looking at Inventory Model X in the US.

upload_2019-3-24_16-28-20.png

The site seems to be confused about inventory P100Ds with and without ludicrous mode. Most seem to just be the Performance without ludicrous but they are coming up as listed with ludicrous.

It appears that Tesla overnight removed Ludicrous from most of their P100DL Inventory cars. EV-CPO normally checks for any changes in the options for each car once per day, so this update must have happened after Tesla removed Ludicrous from these cars. I'm re-running the procedure now to update all cars currently available for sale, so those P100Ds should be properly listed as non-L in a short while. Thanks for pointing this out.

Example: Yesterday this car was listed as P100DL: Model S P100D 5YJSA1E4XJF294694 | Tesla
Today, P100D

Last edited:
  • Helpful
Reactions: SmartElectric
Ah, I see, thank you.

Yeah, only 1 ludicrous? That's nuts.

I'm sure you can add it on, but the overall price will be higher compared to yesterday. There were some P100DL's for ~100k before rebates. Now they'll be closer to ~110 if it's a 20k upgrade.

Question, how do I know what autopilot the car will have? For example, this inventory one (5YJXCBE45JF129514) did not list autopilot, but when I look at the option codes on ev-cpo it lists multiple options for autopilot. How should I interpret this?

APF2 Full Self-Driving Capability
APH3 AP 2.5
APPB Enhanced Autopilot

• Disagree
Reactions: Tforme