Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EV-CPO.com CPO Consolidator support thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Now that we're starting to see inventory cars with the new options/features, I've added those to EV-CPO.

You can now filter on PMSRM Motor+Adaptive Suspension (DU03+SU03), as well as cars with CCS capable charging adapter (CH09):

I grouped PMSRM Motor and Adaptive Suspension together for now since that's how it's sold. If at some point in the future Tesla unbundles these options, I'll break them out as needed.

Currently CCS capable cars are only available in several non-US/Canada countries.

upload_2019-5-21_16-20-13.png

Is there an issue searching Archived listings for Performance models? I did a search for P85, P85+, P100D, P90DL and there are 7 listings in the ACTIVE but 0 listings in the Archived. If I add an additional trim like "60D", it shows the 60D, but isn't looking for P models.

A paid subscription is required to search Performance cars in the archive. Thanks for your support.

Reactions: SmartElectric
hi i am new to this, Just signed up for a free trial. I am looking to purchase CPO Model X. How do I look up the original sales price ?
The MSRP. Is there a place where window stickers are available online for each of the CPO cars. Also how do I find out vehical history.

hi i am new to this, Just signed up for a free trial. I am looking to purchase CPO Model X. How do I look up the original sales price ?
The MSRP. Is there a place where window stickers are available online for each of the CPO cars. Also how do I find out vehical history.

There's no easy way to find the actual MSRP of a used car without going to Tesla sales and requesting the Monroney (window) sticker which they sometimes provide.

There is a website that catalogs all the original configurations and options by price and date, but I don't have that link handy right now.

For vehicle history, you can ask a Tesla sales associate for that info, but they've rarely given it out. Otherwise, CARFAX or any of the other commercial auto history services.

Not sure if I'm the only one experiencing this issue - I looked in the thread and didn't find anything similar. But, when I go to the site - it constantly reloads and has a pop-up error:

Error loading data from server. The website will now reload. Sorry for the inconvenience.​

BUG: "Date Removed" and "Date Added" columns cannot be set even for Premium users.
Once I save custom column definition for this extras, they are automatically cleared back and not displayed in the results.
Browsers: Google Chrome, Safari

Those fields require a paid subscription, not just the free trial. (See my previous posts on commercial entities stealing the data).

Thanks for your support.

Reactions: SmartElectric
You can now filter on PMSRM Motor+Adaptive Suspension (DU03+SU03), as well as cars with CCS capable charging adapter (CH09):

I just updated EV-CPO to select the PMSR Motor option DU03 separately from the Adaptive Suspension (SU03) for both MS and MX.

I've also added a different symbol for the "Suspension" column to indicate SAS
upload_2019-5-27_12-19-22-png.412531
vs. Adaptive suspension
upload_2019-5-27_12-19-13-png.412532

upload_2019-5-27_12-18-23-png.412530