Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EV-CPO.com CPO Consolidator support thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There have been many recent changes on the Tesla side, I'm working on it, should be fixed shortly.

In the future, please use this thread:

EV-CPO.com CPO Consolidator support thread

thanks.

Any anticipated fix? I set up a paid subscription with text alerts, yet I'll occassionally check and see cars that meet my criteria in the search. Annoyed, I'll click the link to be met with the "car not available" page.

All cars listed for sale are being picked up normally. The code to check for cars that have been sold (and remove them from the listings) only runs once per day in order to minimize the traffic to the Tesla.com website. I can look into increasing the frequency, but I try to be respectful of their site and not pound it with constant queries. For instance, with over 1000 cars currently listed, and say another 1500 "recently removed" (they need to be checked because the are often re-listed for sale without appearing in the listing pages), that's 2500 queries that need to be made. If each request takes 6 seconds, that's about four hours to get through all of those listings hitting the Tesla site every six seconds (plus of course, all the other queries to pick up the cars in the first place). It adds up to a lot of traffic, and then add to that all the other consolidator websites.

edit: Also, keep in mind that if you happen to have the location/Country set to some other country, and you are trying to look at US cars, it will show all US cars as unavailable until you change the country back to US.

Last edited:
  • Helpful
Reactions: SmartElectric
Looking at model S listings, what is the code to identify MCU version?

Unfortunately there is no code for MCU version. The general turnover date was March of 2018. So anything with a production date before March 2018 is likely MCU1, and after March 2018, MCU2. For March, 2018, it's a toss up. You have to get access to the car's browser to determine MCU version by going to this URL: MCU Tester | TeslaTap

Also, a Tesla Service Center or sales associate might be able to tell you by VIN, but they may not know how to look it up.

• Informative
Unfortunately there is no code for MCU version. The general turnover date was March of 2018. So anything with a production date before March 2018 is likely MCU1, and after March 2018, MCU2. For March, 2018, it's a toss up. You have to get access to the car's browser to determine MCU version by going to this URL: MCU Tester | TeslaTap

Also, a Tesla Service Center or sales associate might be able to tell you by VIN, but they may not know how to look it up.

roger that, thanks.

Hi,

Great service page you got here. I am trying to clarify if its possible to add a feature to track ludicrious, seems instead of P100DL its listed on Tesla's site as 100D with Ludicrous. See here: Model X 100D Ludicrous

I am looking to use your service to help me find any blue sub $85k Model X with Ludicrous that pop up with AP2.

Currently on the trial now too, is there a wiki for setting up email notifications?

Cheers,
Dan

Looks like there were two recent used cars sold on Tesla's site that fit your criteria. One was there yesterday.

upload_2020-2-10_15-51-23.png

• Helpful