Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EV-CPO.com CPO Consolidator support thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just retested it - you are right, I'm even now seeing Tampa and other areas...

But this vehicle which shows up on EV-CPO in West Palm:

85 kWh Performance Model S 5YJSA1H19EFP36887 | Tesla

Does not show up when I filter by Florida, when I remove the FL filter, I do see it, and it does say West Palm Beach.

Good catch! There was just one WPB hub location that was classified as being in PA instead of Florida, and that car was assigned to it. It's now fixed. Thanks.

Reactions: mongo
I always thought it was a $20k option. I looked at the window sticker that came with my late 2014 CPO, and it says $8,750. But 21" wheels were required ($4500), so I guess you could consider it a $13,250 option.

For comparison, two years ago mine was nearly $25k more, but I got AP v1 and a CPO warranty (additional 4/50 vs additional 2 years with a 100k odometer cap). I did give up subzero (it was a TX car) and rear facing seats (do not need/want; I prefer the extra storage).

Just wanted to leave a review for Hank. The EV CPO website is simply incredible. It allowed me to narrow down very specific criteria that is not possible on Tesla's site. I really couldn't believe that I was able to get a P90DL for just $57k! Highly recommend anyone considering buying one to use this site first - it's a no brainer! Oh also shout out to Rainey Brown, the DC area CPO rep, really responsive and knowledgable.

Reactions: BrokerDon
Yes. Due to a sharp increase in corporate entities (investment firms, hedge funds, etc) stealing data from the website, I've had to make the 'Classic' version only available for paid subscriptions. I know that sounds counter-intuitive, but it's unfortunately necessary.

And before anyone blurts out "hey.... but you're getting the data free from Tesla!".. yes, that's true, and anyone or any company that wants the raw data can do exactly what I'm doing. But the data presented on my website represents several years of development and significant value-added to what Tesla provides. And if companies want to use my processed data for their for-profit purposes, I expect them to compensate me for my work.

A few people have been experiencing a "page reload loop" on the website. This was only happening after a specific sequence of events. I've now fixed this problem, and if this is/was happening to you, the fix is easy. Just go to this link to automatically log you out of the website: https://ev-cpo.com/hunter/?logoff -- then just log back in normally. That should resolve the constant reload issue. If you are still having problems, please email me at [email protected]

Thanks.

There is an issue with the Classic interface this morning-- (not sure if it occurs on the new interface)-- The Facelift/Classic column is reporting incorrectly with many vehicles. It's showing some non-facelift cars as facelift, etc. I'd bet that Tesla changed their site and the data mining is finding something odd. Thanks for taking a look at the issue.