Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EV-CPO.com CPO Consolidator support thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sure, just send me an email to [email protected] and I can look into it.
Please include any VINs that you think should have generated alerts and the email address you used to sign up.

I am not receiving any alerts either. I just sent you an email. We are supposed to get price change alerts too correct? Also how do we tell if email and mobile alerts are on for a particular config? Should we be seeing "EMAIL OFF" with a grey button insinuating that email alerts are on in the UI or should we be seeing "EMAIL ON" with a green button?

Quick question for the many users of EV-CPO/EV-TSLA:

How important is it to you to have the two fields that limit cars based on price and mileage?

For instance, only show cars below $X and/or below Y miles/km?

Does anyone ever want to set a minimum? Show cars at least $Z and higher?

Answer like on a scale of 1 to 5 -- 1=Very Important, 5=Never use.

Thanks.

Hello everyone!
I have several exciting updates of EV-CPO to report.

First and foremost, most of the "Premium" subscription features are new free for all registered users.

Free Premium Access access includes:
  • Listings are updated continuously throughout the day. New cars found on Tesla's website are usually listed here within a few minutes.
  • Set up and save unlimited custom Configurations for specific configurations using any of different options/criteria in the 'Configuration Garage'
  • Unlimited e-mail alerts are sent out immediately upon EV-CPO finding any cars matching your custom Configuration (Alerts are generated for any new cars added, re-listed, or price changes of existing cars)
  • Permanently save your custom Column Configuration
  • Search for any specific option code or codes on the "Advanced" Configuration page
  • Archive searches return limited results (returns only Model S/X/3 non-Performance cars)
In order to access the Free Premium Access features, you will need to validate your account with a cell phone (same as before for the two-week trial). If you've already validated and used up the two-week free trial, please refresh the main website (to make sure you are accessing the latest version) and click on the "Enable Free Premium Access" page, and then click on the "Activate Premium Access" link to re-validate your account. If you had any saved configurations under the free trial, they are still on your account.

Instead of charging a subscription fee for these features, it's now an honor system -- if you find the site useful and like the free Premium features, there's a donation link on the "Premium Access" page. Please consider supporting the website and data collection and validation going on behind the scenes. As you can imagine, I spend a significant amount of time on the site and do not receive a commission or fee from Tesla for providing this service. EV-CPO is entirely user supported. Thank you.

Second, available now in both the iOS and Android app stores is the new EV-CPO Mobile app! It brings all the functionality of the desktop website to a native mobile app for New and Used Model S,X and 3 currently for sale. The app has a one-time fee of $24.99 and includes all the Free Premium Features mentioned above (except Archive searching which is not available in the mobile app). If you have any saved configurations in the 'Configuration Garage' they are available in the mobile app.

Some screenshots:

upload_2020-7-21_11-13-5.png

iOS App Available here: ‎EV-CPO Mobile App for iOS
Android App Available here: EV-CPO Mobile App for Android

Third, there are now two additional "Add-ons" to the Free Premium Access. SMS Alerts and Historical/Archived Listings and Data Export.

SMS Alerts Add-on - $6/month: Receive unlimited SMS text message alerts for any of your saved Configurations (each Configuration Alert can be individually turned on or off).

Historical/Archived Listings and Data Export Add-on (Desktop version only) - $15/month:
  • Unlimited Access to all Archived Listings, including all Performance vehicles, of U.S., Canadian, European, and Asia Pacific cars either sold or removed from the Tesla CPO website from April, 2015 forward (over 140,000 records of Archived/Sold cars)
  • One-Click Export of any search results table to Excel, PDF, Text-to-Clipboard, or Printer format
  • Access to the 'Date Added','Original Delivery Date', and 'Date Removed' columns

Finally, If you are already a current paid subscriber, thank you for your support. Your account is already activated for the two Add-ons above for the duration of your membership. Please contact me with your email address, and I will provide you with a Promo code to download the new Mobile App for free (please specify iOS or Android).

You can contact me here: [email protected]

And finally, please realize I'm just one person here putting all this together, so there might be a few hiccups or little bugs along the way, but rest assured, I'll fix and address any problems or issues with the same dedication you've seen in this thread. Thanks again for your support.

Last edited:
Hello - if the website is always updated live, why is the posting in Cleveland still showing and not available on Tesla website. It was sold yesterday around 11am. Thanks.

New listings and price changes are captured and published quickly. But since Tesla doesn't publish which cars are sold or unlisted, it might take up to one day for these listings to be removed. EV-CPO periodically goes through the existing listings looking for ones no longer available.

Also, neither EV-CPO nor any of the other consolidator websites are, or claim to be, "updated live". There will always be a short delay between new listings appearing on tesla.com and showing up on the third-party sites. There's no 'real-time' feed available.

New listings and price changes are captured and published quickly. But since Tesla doesn't publish which cars are sold or unlisted, it might take up to one day for these listings to be removed. EV-CPO periodically goes through the existing listings looking for ones no longer available.

Also, neither EV-CPO nor any of the other consolidator websites are, or claim to be, "updated live". There will always be a short delay between new listings appearing on tesla.com and showing up on the third-party sites. There's no 'real-time' feed available.

Tesla makes it a huge PITA to get any data from them. I'm surprised you haven't been blocked yet (it's happened to me a few times) :lol:

• Funny
Reactions: TSLA Pilot
I have been watching an X that appears to be going down 200 dollars every couple of days. Does your database keep track of price changes and frequency? For instance vin cuz date A price A... Date B price B so forth and so on. It would allow one to graph out the price decay over time posted. Is this data available with premium?

I have been watching an X that appears to be going down 200 dollars every couple of days. Does your database keep track of price changes and frequency? For instance vin cuz date A price A... Date B price B so forth and so on. It would allow one to graph out the price decay over time posted. Is this data available with premium?

Yes! Just click on the “$” icon in the listings to bring up the full price history and graph.

Also Premium is currently free, so no reason not to sign up. You can get instant email alerts when prices change.

Tiny suggestion or two, if I may?

1. The current protocol to filter via Model Year is a bit cumbersome; any chance to clean that up/make it easier/faster?

2. It stops at 2020, although last year Tesla introduced the 2020 MY Model S (and others?) with production effective 1 September 2019. Could you please add "2021" to the option list?

Overall, you're a huge asset to the Tesla community; thanks for the great work!

Reactions: SmartElectric
Thanks for your comments and feedback!

. The current protocol to filter via Model Year is a bit cumbersome; any chance to clean that up/make it easier/faster?

Can you please be more specific? I'm not sure how to improve it. It's a simple, multiple-select dropdown. You just click once for each year you want included. You click the "x" to remove any selected options. All the option selectors work the same way. Why do you find this cumbersome?

upload_2020-9-11_7-20-42.png

2. It stops at 2020, although last year Tesla introduced the 2020 MY Model S (and others?) with production effective 1 September 2019. Could you please add "2021" to the option list?

The year dropdown adjusts automatically. As soon as there are 2021 cars in the database, the 2021 option will be available.

Thanks for your comments and feedback!

Can you please be more specific? I'm not sure how to improve it. It's a simple, multiple-select dropdown. You just click once for each year you want included. You click the "x" to remove any selected options. All the option selectors work the same way. Why do you find this cumbersome?

View attachment 587010

The year dropdown adjusts automatically. As soon as there are 2021 cars in the database, the 2021 option will be available.

On Part 2--cool. Had no idea that your site would update automatically for the 2021 MY VIN's.

On Part 1, it's the EV-TSLA.com website, not the other one, that has the issue. It's several steps to select 2021's as they fall of the bottom of the screen, and it's a sub-menu item when one would think it would be a higher level search function. It works, it's just cumbersome and not as elegant as the rest of the site.

Again, however, this is picking nits--love your sites and the great service you provide to the entire Tesla community! Keep up the stellar performance!