Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EV Tuning HEPA cabin filter review

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If your mod worked, you'd never know - maybe you've already gone through a bunch of stinky places :). Keep us posted.

Hoping to find something obvious, like a big stinky diesel truck or an old sports car that runs rich - and, if I don't smell anything, I can roll down the window and stick my head out for a moment.

That's my plan anyway. Damn things never around when you need 'em.

I had a good drive yesterday to visit my parents (finally)
There were a couple moments I could smell "the area" (crossing a bay, a part of Philly, ), and being behind a diesel pickup truck. But the smell wasn't as strong as normal.

I didn't stick with the stock filters for long and switched to the AO's within a few weeks of getting the Model 3, so I don't have a good comparison between the two, but while they aren't eliminating odor entirely they're doing a better job now after my modifications, and definitely compared to my previous car.

As it stands now, the filters are functioning sufficiently enough that I'm happy with the results. Given the whole saga, I doubt I'll buy them again in the future.

• Helpful
Reactions: felizf