Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EVannex Cubby Compartment--POOR fit

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I came up with a hand made cubby drawer for my S, found out today that it also fits X Models.

PM me and I will send details and photos

I bought 2 for my and my wife's model S from Norm. They are awesome. Fit is perfect and the quality/appearence looks like it was made by tesla. I can't say enough about how happy we are with them.

Wish i saw this thread before ordering from Evannex. Packed in a nice bag, but once the product comes out it`s like "are you f... kidding me?!". How can they be selling this at that price? Fits poorly and the decor looks like someone from kindergarten slapped it on.

The $20 Topfit drawer on ebay fits better, looks better and is of course way cheaper.

Reactions: norm
Wish i saw this thread before ordering from Evannex. Packed in a nice bag, but once the product comes out it`s like "are you f... kidding me?!". How can they be selling this at that price? Fits poorly and the decor looks like someone from kindergarten slapped it on.

The $20 Topfit drawer on ebay fits better, looks better and is of course way cheaper.

Agreed, bought the Evannex drawer and wish I'd seen this thread beforehand. The materials are of poor quality, not remotely worth what they're charging.

Got my tray from Carina two weeks back. Looks beautiful...

tray.jpg