Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EVannex

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does anyone know the telephone # or how to contact:

EVannex
5051 NW 13th Ave., Ste D
Pompano Beach, FL 33064

I want to order some items but have a question and their "contact" information does not work. It keeps throwing errors.

Does anyone have any experience with the wheel protection kit?

Thanks for any help.

EVannex
5051 NW 13th Ave., Ste D
Pompano Beach, FL 33064

I want to order some items but have a question and their "contact" information does not work. It keeps throwing errors.

Thanks for any help.

I bought the Wheel Bands from the EVannex site, but I have not tried to contact EVannex, so can't help you with that.

I eventually removed the Wheel Bands and installed Rim Blades instead. IMHO, they are easier to fit, and do a better job of protecting the wheel. There is more information and photos in the thread -> #17

Reactions: Jimmy 1

EVannex
5051 NW 13th Ave., Ste D
Pompano Beach, FL 33064

Thanks for any help.

I had the same problem as you did with the contact form on the web site.

Try this guy:

Javier Barrero
Customer Service
[email protected]

I had the same problem as you did with the contact form on the web site.

Try this guy:

Javier Barrero
Customer Service
[email protected]

I sent an email to Javier Barrero, but it was returned saying his email address is no longer valid. I also sent an email to Matt Pressman at [email protected] and it was not returned, so I assume it was delivered. Having said that, I have still not had a reply from them, and I have tried their "Contact Us" link on their website several times over the past couple of weeks, so I'm having serious concerns about this company.

Reactions: Jimmy 1
Aftermarket companies like EVANNEX are usually small, and often run as side businesses. They don't have a 24x7 call center or email support, as the people running such companies usually have a life as well. I know, because I used to run a small company like this, many years ago for a different type of vehicle...

Having said that, I just received my first shipment from EVANNEX, and was impressed by the out-of-the-box experience. Everything was neatly packed, there was good documentation, and everything followed the EVANNEX corporate identity. I was quite impressed!

I ordered a car covered from these guys. Unfortunately, when I went to check on the status of the delivery I notice that it was delivered according to FedEx records. Unfortunately, I never received a package. I contacted them to see what options I had. I was told by who ever answered my email response that once a package delivered is no longer the responsibility. I contacted FedEx and when I told them that the shipper says their responsibility has ended, FedEx was surprised and stated that most shippers what at least filed a claim for a lost package. I guess that's too much work and not worth the effort. Looks like they may just have my money and I have no car cover.