Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EVmote App

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Can't believe that I just now started reading this thread, but i've now read through all of it! Look like a great app and I plan to try it out soon. Are you planning to add a scheduling function so that you can have the car start heating up / cooling at a certain time? I'd like to be able to have my car start preheating in the morning or when I get off of work without opening the app every time and doing it manually. unfortunately, I have a rotating schedule, so the Tesla's auto learning function doesn't work at all for me. Thanks!

I also just signed up and can't wait to try it out! By the way, you may consider changing the title of the thread to include evmote in it.

I wish I could :( the forum software doesn't let me edit the initial post, so I can't even post current information in the op. Kind of a bummer really. It's love to change the title and be able to include an updated status in the first post.

- - - Updated - - -

Can't believe that I just now started reading this thread, but i've now read through all of it! Look like a great app and I plan to try it out soon. Are you planning to add a scheduling function so that you can have the car start heating up / cooling at a certain time? I'd like to be able to have my car start preheating in the morning or when I get off of work without opening the app every time and doing it manually. unfortunately, I have a rotating schedule, so the Tesla's auto learning function doesn't work at all for me. Thanks!

Thanks! Scheduled charging is on the list. Just trying to find time to work on this stuff!

I wish I could :( the forum software doesn't let me edit the initial post, so I can't even post current information in the op. Kind of a bummer really. It's love to change the title and be able to include an updated status in the first post.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks! Scheduled charging is on the list. Just trying to find time to work on this stuff!

Not scheduled charging, scheduled climate control.

Send a PM to one of the forum mods - they should be able to do this for you. The only risk is that since this is now a commercial enterprise they may want you to pay for "advertising".

Hi,
Enjoying playing with the app. I have a couple of questions:
Are all the car images white ? can't you get the 'mothership' settings and render the correct colour ?
My inside and outside temperatures never show, the refresh wheels just keep turning.

Cymro
Obsidian Black 85D

I have a task to change the car colors. That's definitely possible.

On the spinning temperatures: Is your car awake when that happens? Is it underground without Internet access?

- - - Updated - - -

Not scheduled charging, scheduled climate control.

Ohhhhhh. I'll add that to the list.
For now, you can use the IFTTT integration to do that very easily. Just set an IFTTT trigger every morning at 7am to turn the temperature to 72 (or whatever).

I have a task to change the car colors. That's definitely possible.

On the spinning temperatures: Is your car awake when that happens? Is it underground without Internet access?

- - - Updated - - -

Ohhhhhh. I'll add that to the list.
For now, you can use the IFTTT integration to do that very easily. Just set an IFTTT trigger every morning at 7am to turn the temperature to 72 (or whatever).

Better yet, I use my the alarm on my echo to serve as a trigger. That way, it's only prewarming when I am going to work