Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Excellent Customer Service (Tempe AZ)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Again, I have received customer service that was professional, courteous, expedient and they kept me informed and aware. I was also cheerfully provided a Tesla loaner! Everyone has treated me well there (the few times I have gone for service) and they have done a great job. I appreciate that! They deserve the praise...

I picked up my used Tesla there about a month ago and was very pleased. I was in and out in less than an hour. The receptionist and delivery rep were friendly and prompt. Folks waiting in the lobby area seemed fine; a lot of people seem nervous/mad while waiting for service at the dealership.

Reactions: Evoforce
I've had noting but praise for this location. I originally picked up my car as an actual CPO there and it was immaculate (still is) and have always been treated like a rock star there. A few times they've Goodwilled me some nice services and now have Tesla Enterprise cars, though running chill with zero AP on the 800 mile 75D I got last week.