Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Fart app is surprisingly entertaining...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I wondered how this idea popped into the head of the people who came up with this and then I remembered the South Park episode that trolled the Prius by showing the owners happily smelling their own farts.

Clever.
Definitely need to make the whoopie cushion mode pressure-sensitive. It would be a great way to prank someone without having to activate the control panel to direct a fart to a passenger...

Reactions: M109Rider
I gave a coworker a ride home yesterday and I decided to look at all the Tesla "apps". We definitely got a good laugh out of the fart app and she loved the Christmas and romance apps. I hadn't tried the games before either and I can definitely see some fun there if you waiting for someone in your car or just chilling.

What other car would ever have this? I can't imagine some stodgy German car company EVER putting anything like this in their cars. It just isn't in their DNA. That's what makes Tesla Tesla.

I wondered how this idea popped into the head of the people who came up with this and then I remembered the South Park episode that trolled the Prius by showing the owners happily smelling their own farts.

Clever.

I forgot about the South Park episode. Calling it "Emissions Testing Mode" could also be a dig at VW and Dieselgate.

They definitely need to add the seat sensors as triggers. Sitting down, getting up or both. I wonder if they can detect when people shift around a little in the seats.

Thought I read today that when the new app version comes out we'll be able to activated it from our phones--remotely!

Hey I'm still waiting to see YouTube videos from members recording the reactions from their passengers. Kind of hard to set up to film stealthily.