Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

February 2022 Ordered and Estimated Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
On 1/31/22 I ordered my MYLR MSM black interior 5 seat tow hitch FSD. Website said August ‘22 delivery, but changed to December’22 when I selected 19” Gemini wheels. About a week later EDD changed to June 12 - June 10, and hasn’t changed since. Since I’m in the Sacto area, I expect that I’ll get a Fremont build. I was initially hoping for the new battery, but on second thought, the 2170 battery will probably last longer than I will, and it has an established reliability record. In any case, it will be a huge step up from my Leaf!

Reactions: Otter2007
Nice, I'm in Colorado, feels like the delivery dates are regional? Either way, the wait won't be too bad if that date holds firm.
Yes, EDD is regional. They won’t ship to a SC without a full truckload. I would hate to see the calculations used to determine EDD, order date, profile complete date, color, features, location, Star alignment, tidal force.

Reactions: Hall88
Same here. OD 2/6, updated 2/19 to change paint and wheels. Expected to see EDD change from December to August, but it has not. Hoping to see an updated EDD since I can order the same configuration today with an August EDD.
Still no change in the EDD even though upgrades were added. Tesla is no help and only provides a canned response. First world problems for sure. I guess I‘ll just wait.

MYLR, OD 2-21-22, PWP, 19", Black and 5S. Delivery estimate December 2022.

Quick question on trade in. I indicated that I have a trade in. They came back with a value which is only good for 30 days. Do I just resubmit the trade in info once I get a delivery date?

MYLR, OD 2-21-22, PWP, 19", Black and 5S. Delivery estimate December 2022.

Quick question on trade in. I indicated that I have a trade in. They came back with a value which is only good for 30 days. Do I just resubmit the trade in info once I get a delivery date?
No, select no trade in. you can change it back when you get VIN. They usually contact you anyways about 30 days before you get a vin or hit your EDD. Same with Finance, set to CASH for now.

Have an August OD/October PC MY on order, but today we decided to order a second one. Going to keep an eye on inventory, but at least we have this order in the queue.

MYLR 7-seater, blue/black, 19”, now tow or FSD
OD/PC: 2/26
EDD is just generic August for now

On 1/31/22 I ordered my MYLR MSM black interior 5 seat tow hitch FSD. Website said August ‘22 delivery, but changed to December’22 when I selected 19” Gemini wheels. About a week later EDD changed to June 12 - June 10, and hasn’t changed since. Since I’m in the Sacto area, I expect that I’ll get a Fremont build. I was initially hoping for the new battery, but on second thought, the 2170 battery will probably last longer than I will, and it has an established reliability record. In any case, it will be a huge step up from my Leaf!
Hey Im near ya in Vacaville, ordered on 1/28 same as you but the 3rd row too, color blue no FSD. Our EDD moved from June 12 to Marc 30 to April 12th to June 18th. So I hope it jumps back to April at least lol. Ugh.. guess I’ll check back in late March.

I am hoping that those dates are accurate.
I am also debating on my trade in, I am quite new to the US and I understood that when you buy and sell a car with the same entity you get a Sales Tax credit.
However my trade in is not fairly priced by Tesla and I would get more in a traditional dealer, or by selling on Car Gurus. Trying to do my calculations, more sales taxes or more money for trade in...
Where I live, Cinco Ranch west of 99, there is a Tesla in every driveway, absolutely impressive.

I am hoping that those dates are accurate.
I am also debating on my trade in, I am quite new to the US and I understood that when you buy and sell a car with the same entity you get a Sales Tax credit.
However my trade in is not fairly priced by Tesla and I would get more in a traditional dealer, or by selling on Car Gurus. Trying to do my calculations, more sales taxes or more money for trade in...
Where I live, Cinco Ranch west of 99, there is a Tesla in every driveway, absolutely impressive.

At least in Missouri you can sell your car anywhere and have a bill of sale to use to get the sales tax credit.

My model 3 was rear ended and I will receive a sales tax affidavit from the insurance company for the amount we settled on which will help with my sales tax on the MYP that we are all waiting on!

Hopefully it’s the same where you are!

Reactions: Maxw72
At least in Missouri you can sell your car anywhere and have a bill of sale to use to get the sales tax credit.

My model 3 was rear ended and I will receive a sales tax affidavit from the insurance company for the amount we settled on which will help with my sales tax on the MYP that we are all waiting on!

I think in Texas the trade in has to be at the same dealership: Motor Vehicle Tax Guide

That’s nice. I believe here in Utah it has to be a trade in. I don’t think you can get the credit if “selling” to another dealership.