Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

February 2022 Ordered and Estimated Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I think that supply constraints as well as all of these MYLR orders changing theirs to MYP are affecting us newer MYP orders. I ordered on February 15 and have been stuck on EDD of April 27 -May 25 for some time. I mean a long time lol. I have added white interior and full self driving but to be honest nothing moved it. Weeks later it stayed the same. So I thought I was pretty safe. I should also mention for those using their phone and not in landscape I am on the East Coast. I thought this would be a safe date since its not near end of quarter when Tesla tends to concentrate on the west coast. Well you probably can guess where this is headed. Much to my complete dismay I woke up this morning to a date change. My new EDD is now showing May 18 to June 15. And I dont really feel that this is safe either due to end of quarter push away from the east coast that I dont think they take into account on their EDD algorithm. Of course I dont know what that algorithm is nor do I think Im an expert. I know several of you got a date change to the worse and a week later still received a VIN so one can hope but I thought Id share my negative trend in change with the February MYP group.

In the exact same scenario as you East Coast - OD Feb 26th - MYP Black/Black - no tow - FSD
EDD was always April 23 - May 28 until today. Updated to EDD May 21 - June 25.

Hope Austin production will ramp up soon.
I think that supply constraints as well as all of these MYLR orders changing theirs to MYP are affecting us newer MYP orders. I ordered on February 15 and have been stuck on EDD of April 27 -May 25 for some time. I mean a long time lol. I have added white interior and full self driving but to be honest nothing moved it. Weeks later it stayed the same. So I thought I was pretty safe. I should also mention for those using their phone and not in landscape I am on the East Coast. I thought this would be a safe date since its not near end of quarter when Tesla tends to concentrate on the west coast. Well you probably can guess where this is headed. Much to my complete dismay I woke up this morning to a date change. My new EDD is now showing May 18 to June 15. And I dont really feel that this is safe either due to end of quarter push away from the east coast that I dont think they take into account on their EDD algorithm. Of course I dont know what that algorithm is nor do I think Im an expert. I know several of you got a date change to the worse and a week later still received a VIN so one can hope but I thought Id share my negative trend in change with the February MYP group.

Now all the MYLR guys are moving to MYP and taking cars we would have had….
I have seen this. I saw at least one that switched to MYP and got a VIN the next day. Obviously, that was someone else's order. Others in a week or so. Not sure if that is still happening. It's fine to convert but I think that should be treated like a new order since it is a different car entirely rather than bumping someone else waiting.

Reactions: sgtdan
I have seen this. I saw at least one that switched to MYP and got a VIN the next day. Obviously, that was someone else's order. Others in a week or so. Not sure if that is still happening. It's fine to convert but I think that should be treated like a new order since it is a different car entirely rather than bumping someone else waiting.
I agree 100%! Back of the bus! My SA told me the that if you ordered beginning to mid March the June / July timeframe is REAL! Yikes! Only way of getting one in May is IF some cancels for 4680’s / etc and you match exactly. You might get the car IF your lucky at that point too! Pretty much ignore the June / July new buys, it’s really August to October…

Reactions: sgtdan
I’m wondering if it’s just a loophole. The computer simply sees it as an older order that hasn’t been filled. Then immediately assigns a VIN