Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

February 2022 Ordered and Estimated Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Woke up this morning and looked on my Tesla app and it appears I now have a two week delivery window of November 7 - November 19th! For the longest time it was showing a November - January 2023 delivery time frame!

My family and I are looking forward to our MYLR, White, 7-Seater, 19 inch rims, with a tow-hitch! Keeping my fingers crossed that this delivery window stays true as we have been waiting since February when we ordered it at the Buena Park, CA Tesla store! (EXCITED!!)

I got our VIN number and it appears to be a Fremont Build 2023 Model Y LR. Our delivery date has been shortened to November 11-20th.

Took delivery of the MY yesterday. It was delivered to my residence. Everything was good. Came with trunk cover and NO USS. No big issues with panel gap, only a small non-uniformity near the trunk area. One problem I am seeing in the car is with the motors for the drivers seat. The seat initially won't change height, and it felt like some belt that is off the gears. Then somehow the height adjustment is working, but there are issues with front/back seat movement. Have scheduled an appointment for next week to get it checked out.

Also, finding that if I try to redeem the $200 coupon code, the mobile adapter is out of stock, however, if I don't click the link in the redemption email and just directly go to tesla shop website, I can see the adapter available. Not sure what to do about this!!

Took delivery of the MY yesterday. It was delivered to my residence. Everything was good. Came with trunk cover and NO USS. No big issues with panel gap, only a small non-uniformity near the trunk area. One problem I am seeing in the car is with the motors for the drivers seat. The seat initially won't change height, and it felt like some belt that is off the gears. Then somehow the height adjustment is working, but there are issues with front/back seat movement. Have scheduled an appointment for next week to get it checked out.

Also, finding that if I try to redeem the $200 coupon code, the mobile adapter is out of stock, however, if I don't click the link in the redemption email and just directly go to tesla shop website, I can see the adapter available. Not sure what to do about this!!
Does it have the 2022.40.4 software update? It supposedly enables the vision-only replacement of USS, according to this website.

Reactions: NewElectric
Does it have the 2022.40.4 software update? It supposedly enables the vision-only replacement of USS, according to this website.
Not yet.. I understand it's supposed to mimic USS with the camera feed.. but I had a tough time today trying to park as much into the parking spot as I can without the USS. Had not much clue about the clearance from the wall.

Not yet.. I understand it's supposed to mimic USS with the camera feed.. but I had a tough time today trying to park as much into the parking spot as I can without the USS. Had not much clue about the clearance from the wall.
Yes. We can carry a cardboard box with us in the trunk and use it to guide us in parking till Tesla finds a way to use its Visio. 😂 Sorry just a sarcastic comment on Tesla Vision. I do that in my garage currently BTW.

MYLR - MSM/black interior/20” induction/ no other options
OD: 2/14/2022
EDD: 10/12-11/09
First two week window: 10/24-11/7

VIN assigned October 28 ! New EDD: Nov 2-8;
2023 Austin built: PA023xxx

Picking up Nov 5!
Delivery location: Irvine
Delivery experience was easy - in and out in 20 minutes. love the Y! makes driving fun! No USS, old cameras, cargo cover. Car was flawless. well worth the nearly 9 month wait!

I got that email this weekend and just had my window changed from Oct 30-Nov 27 to Nov 23-Dec 7. Getting hints of communication that things are coming closer but its still just a big tease right now.
My dates changed over the weekend from 12/5 to 12/31 to 12/2 to 12/30. So a slightly longer window, but there seems to be movement which I will take as a good sign!

Reactions: NewElectric