Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Finally! Free Unlimited Super Charging FUSC can be transferred

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
After replying to the delivery message in the Tesla app they sent the SC charging form that others have posted. I filled it out and responded with it and they said the change should be reflected shortly!

If my delivery estimate changed from November to January-February, should I take that as a sign I will most likely not get delivery this year to take advantage of the charging transfer? That was the only reason I decided to order a new X at the moment.

If my delivery estimate changed from November to January-February, should I take that as a sign I will most likely not get delivery this year to take advantage of the charging transfer? That was the only reason I decided to order a new X at the moment.
You should still be good, it has been reported that the terms have a new exception to the delivery by the end of year rule:

1699303384622.png

You should still be good, it has been reported that the terms have a new exception to the delivery by the end of year rule:

View attachment 988466
Ohh, thanks for that. Didn’t know about it.

Would’ve been nice if Tesla CS just told me that. Their response was “We’ll let you know more information as we get closer to your original delivery date.” Well, I’m currently in my original delivery window of November, hah.

How do I confirm the transfer has been completed? Will I see FUSC removed from my original car? I ask because I have sent the completed agreement over and Tesla has confirmed they have "uploaded the documents to my account" but I have not seen any changes. My pickup is scheduled for tomorrow, but I don't want to pay and pick up if that screws me!