Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FUSC transfer till the end of year (2023)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I drove a new S (long range) and a Y performance today.

My 2015 FUSC non-performance has chill and standard modes, the YP has chill and sport modes, the S had chill sport and INSANE. Wow that was cool! Denied a Porsche who tried cutting me off. Then he rolled the window down at the light and said "why do you have to be such an @$$hole?" I said I'm on a test drive sorry. :D

Can't afford either at the moment with the lowered worth of my 2015. But you know they will continually have incentives for us FUSC owners. And another price drop on the Y is likely at some point if it's losing some or all tax credit in 2024.

Very impressed with the Y storage space in the 5 seater as well, the sub trunk looked like it went down to ground level. And I don't like mine not having air suspension. I was happy to not get it at first thinking it would just fail and leave me with a big bill. But the new S at very high setting, those extra 2 inches made it SO much easier to get in and out compared to mine which is starting to hurt my back to angle in.
Great info. So what ya think you're gonna do? Oh, did sales person say if free unlimited connectivity transferred also?

$100 a year is peanuts really. A week or two worth of gas or a little longer worth of "gas"

I paid low 40s a year ago for a 2015 still under CPO warranty and battery warranty. It was a good deal at the time but PA 6% and tag fees pushed this well into the mid 40s. It was only going to make any financial sense if I kept it and got tons of free charging, and the battery never quit. Now even if that's true it might never be so. But it would probably be a worse financial decision to get yet another car. We already are getting a credit for our chevy EUV delivered in January. I'd have to generate taxable income by converting some pretax 401k money to Roth, and this isn't a financial forum so I'll stop there.

She likes the EUV much better, never wants a car with no physical buttons. She doesnt even want to drive my S at all.

I did not like the lack of turn signal stalk either on the S (Which had wheel not yoke but same layout).

Just leaving the tesla parking lot I wanted to signal right as I was turning the wheel left maneuvering in the parking lot, and really couldn't easily do that.

I couldn't activate autopilot on the S despite allowing it in the menus. Y was two taps down on the drive mode stalk. FSD beta is cool but I wouldn't pay $$$ for it.

• Informative
Reactions: NV Ray