Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Finger poised over the "Finalize" Button!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That's what I'm leaning toward. The car I test drove this week was this configuration and I thought it looked really slick.

I'll probably push the button before the weekend is over.

So how does this reservation thing work? Are the build dates based on send in my contract or does my reservation number actually equate somewhat to my place in line?

Example: say they are building car 5xxx today. Guy who has reservation 81xx, later than me, signed his contract last week. If I sign mine this week, does my reservation 8040 still get built before 81xx? Or does he get built before me because he was able to make a decision faster?
Within the 30-day 'window', your place in line isn't altered. So you could wait 4 wks and still be OK.

I like the blue and green equally, but after asking friends, they seem to prefer the blue. I think the tan interior would look great with the blue, but I chose black just to better hide dirt.

I'm surprised that the 60kWh with supercharger is as popular as it seems.

If you're interested in your estimated delivery date, you can push the first "Finalize" button and it will show your delivery date. a few screens later is the final button that somewhat locks you in to your configuration. For more details, see this thread: Order to Delivery Timeline, with a focus on California

Is there a reason why you chose the 19" wheels? My order # is 12,6xx and I am debating on the size? I live in NJ.

- - - Updated - - -

Get the Blue/Tan/Pano Combo!!! A lot of people like Me, ArtSci and others are -- AMAZING combination!

Aaron

Is there a reason why you chose the 19" wheels? My order # is 12,6xx and I am debating on the size? I live in NJ.