Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Firmware 6.1

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Interesting, on y slacker account I am able to skip as many sounds as I want! Perhaps give a call to tesla about this matter. I think this is a problem that can remedied quickly.
I want to know is is it to drive the P85D.?
So the next day I found that the message had gone away but the play list (station) was not advancing by itself. Not only that but the skip forward and skip back buttons on the left of the steering wheel were non functional. I did a restart of both screens (again) and this time things seem to be working all round. I was also having some real connectivity issues with 3G that seem to have cleared now. I'm on .140 FWIW.

Likewise, I received .139 when it was first released a couple weeks ago and I have NOT yet received .140. I've called and emailed Tesla twice about it but they don't seem to know why and only suggest that I take the car in to the service center to get a manual .140 installation.

Have any P85D owners received .139 and then .140?
AFAIK I only got .140 around the 9th.

I am still on .115 and I have had my center console screen crash twice in the last couple of weeks. Although it didn't seem like a full on re-boot as after the screen went black and the tesla logo came up the nav came back quite quickly. I haven't had a center console crash in ages.

I am still on .115 and I have had my center console screen crash twice in the last couple of weeks. Although it didn't seem like a full on re-boot as after the screen went black and the tesla logo came up the nav came back quite quickly. I haven't had a center console crash in ages.

I had .115 but I was very quickly updated to .116. A matter of a day or two. When my car was in for service earlier this week, it came back with .140.

I've had to reboot the software multiple times over the last few weeks with 115. In the past, that was usually needed when the system started getting slow - and rebooting cleared up the issue. But recently the software either reboots itself OR the center display freezes completely - and when that happens, not clear that submitting a BUG REPORT is going to help, because by the time you can issue the bug report, the system has been rebooted.

I do not want Tesla to slow down introduction of new features - I want them to be as aggressive as possible with implementing new features - and getting them quickly out to the cars.

What they should do is greatly expand the pool of owners testing new features - especially now that they have so many different configurations out there - it's extremely difficult for them to test every configuration.

Since they continue to have reliability issues with the released software - their software process still isn't working - and needs improvement.

A simple fix would be to try an "open beta" program - and allow more owners to test the software before it gets distributed to the full owner community. If that doesn't improve software quality - then they can discontinue the program.

It's at least worth a shot...

To my surprise, the album art was working this morning using my USB drive. Car still says .115 so not sure what caused the art to come back??? Hopefully it will stay fixed...

Yeah, 115 my art was gone now partially back

Yep, one afternoon on the drive to work it suddenly started loading in just like it used to but has since returned to refusing to do so.:crying:

Don't know what I did to trigger it, but it made me remember just how much I miss that feature in 6.1.