Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Firmware 6.2

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was the first one to report receiving .71 (not in the forums but on the tracker). And I got it OTA and have 3G.
Ranger service installed .71 on the 17th and I have 3G. It seems like Bluetooth is quicker to answer a call now (time from pushing 'answer' to actually having the handsfree active is less), but the TACC overtake acceleration seems flakey (it didn't work when I tried it on the weekend - but it was raining at the time...). Sounds like this version is already obsolete though, so will see if I get another update shortly that solves this...

.85 installed on my car tonight and its in the tracker.

Keeping in mind someone mentioned adding destination points via an update I got curious.

I was the Ojai Valley Inn and Spa last week where they have 6 Tesla chargers that are not listed on the Destination part of the Map. They are however in Plugshare and ConnectTT

Called Tesla Support and they were surprised as well.

Check the location before my most recent software update and they were still not listed.

However, with .85 Ojai Valley Inn now lists the destination chargers.

.85 installed on my car tonight and its in the tracker.

Keeping in mind someone mentioned adding destination points via an update I got curious.

I was the Ojai Valley Inn and Spa last week where they have 6 Tesla chargers that are not listed on the Destination part of the Map. They are however in Plugshare and ConnectTT

Called Tesla Support and they were surprised as well.

Check the location before my most recent software update and they were still not listed.

However, with .85 Ojai Valley Inn now lists the destination chargers.

Destination chargers and SuperChargers lists are updated OTA separately from firmware update. Some smart individual on TMC discovered you can manually refresh this list from Tesla servers by pressing the T on your center console. (Otherwise the refresh cadence may take days to automatically get latest charger lists downloaded)

just an update on the cruise control not available issue I have. I did the bug report, and called service center. SC pulled the logs and came back saying that the radar is out of calibration, they have no explanation on why. Service appointment set for late next week (they must be getting busy now).
I wonder whether the calibration was "out of" tolerance, or "out of" completely like gone :)
It was suspicious it happened 2 days after upgrading to .71 (and first time I used it after .71). I have used it on and off many times before that without problem.

Call Tesla. Even if it is a firmware problem, Tesla needs to know. And please let us know if they do confirm a firmware problem, along with build number with your firmware.