Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

First Delivery Date for a 70D

First Month for a 70D Delivery

• April

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • May

Votes: 6 9.1%
  • June

Votes: 14 21.2%
  • July

Votes: 21 31.8%
  • August

Votes: 8 12.1%
  • September

Votes: 6 9.1%
  • October

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • November

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • December

Votes: 7 10.6%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
After switching my 90D to a 75D this week, all my DS will say to me is the old "we are shipping 75D in the second half of this year", despite the public configurator saying "June" for new 75D orders. Since I'm now behind (presumably, anyway) all the other original 70D orders that have accrued since last year, I'm prepared for a wide range of delivery dates from June through September.

I was told the same thing. I am curious on why you switched from the 90 to the 75. To me, $10K for 20 more miles does not seem worth it.

I was told the same thing. I am curious on why you switched from the 90 to the 75. To me, $10K for 20 more miles does not seem worth it.

There's an entire thread in the main forum that I started devoted to this topic, but the short answer is we were on the fence between the 70 and 90 to begin with, and the 75's increased range was the tipping point for us. We don't care at all about the acceleration or top speed, and can live with the slower supercharging rate and 20 miles less rated mileage.

Reactions: Stasla and MarkoC
+1
There's an entire thread in the main forum that I started devoted to this topic, but the short answer is we were on the fence between the 70 and 90 to begin with, and the 75's increased range was the tipping point for us. We don't care at all about the acceleration or top speed, and can live with the slower supercharging rate and 20 miles less rated mileage.

Some 75D reservation holders are being offered $1250 for the Air Suspension upgrade along with a delivery in July/Aug or opt out and wait until Sept/Oct for your 75D.

For what it's worth, I was told by the person doing the Air upgrade calls on Friday that 75D's with Air would be slated for June/July delivery. Granted, that probably means July/August in Tesla-speak.