Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

First look with pictures at Tesla’s new mobile app

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just downloaded it for Android, and I don't find any widgets. Wasn't that part of the point?

It's in the description, but unable to find as well !

BTW : the connection to the car looks way way faster which is very welcome.

Overall, a bit disappointed, was hoping for more new features (like sending a destination from GoogleMap directly to the car)

It's in the description, but unable to find as well !

BTW : the connection to the car looks way way faster which is very welcome.

Overall, a bit disappointed, was hoping for more new features (like sending a destination from GoogleMap directly to the car)

Yeah, no widget for Android.

Wait, you mean IOS is getting something before Android?!!!???!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!?!???

• Funny
Reactions: golfnut
Widget function.

Attachments

• IMG_7011.PNG
    IMG_7011.PNG
    621.6 KB · Views: 81
App is available in Canada as well.

Looks very nice visually. Odometer and FW version are good additions, and the iOS widget is very helpful for a quick check of car status. Connection to car seems faster.

Hopefully authorization to start car FW update from phone is available in this version, but will need to wait until next FW comes out to verify.

I also wanted a way to change charge amps from phone - don't know if this was added since I'm not near a charger now.

I find this version has a cleaner interface. Touch id and the widget are great additions, as well as the ability to drive away using the phone as my FOB (I can't remember seeing that function in the old version). I always have my phone with me, the FOB not always...