Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

First multi-coat Red confirmation or delivery - who will it be?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Having gone through PenFed myself, I can say that the rate is determined on the day when Tesla cashed the loan check. For example, if you have gotten an approval today with the rate of 1.49% but you didn't take delivery of the car until March, then PenFed will use the rate that is set for Mar as your rate for the entire loan. This is stated explicitly on the check that PenFed sent to me (the check is good for 60 days but the rate is determined when PenFed received the check back from Tesla).

This is what they told me as well, but I thought the check was good for 90 days?

I'm dying here! It's MARCH 1st sooooooo they started painting with Multi-Coat Red today, right? I know... Tesla has another 30 days, but its just wishful thinking. I watch this thread at least 3 x /day so please give this OCD MCR addict his fix! I want my car... Here's a newish video of an MCR MS with 19" wheels, black interior, pano, by Engdget to get you through the evening.

Tesla Model S review | Engadget - YouTube

BTW, I turn off the sound when he talks about the quality of the interior. Dummy doesn't know it uses Mercedes parts.

I'm dying here! It's MARCH 1st sooooooo they started painting with Multi-Coat Red today, right? I know... Tesla has another 30 days, but its just wishful thinking. I watch this thread at least 3 x /day so please give this OCD MCR addict his fix! I want my car... Here's a newish video of an MCR MS with 19" wheels, black interior, pano, by Engdget to get you through the evening.

Tesla Model S review | Engadget - YouTube

BTW, I turn off the sound when he talks about the quality of the interior. Dummy doesn't know it uses Mercedes parts.

Overall a good review, but he makes some statements that indicate quite clearly that he didn't give the story a lot of careful thought and didn't do his homework. Typical of "journalists" today.