Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

First possible model 3 in Seattle WA!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
8BD3032D-DC83-4CD5-B40C-C8D23EFA8A44.jpeg
Took my car into service this morning at Seattle’s service center when I very surprisingly ran into a model 3! By my understanding, there haven’t been any sightings or deliveries in the Seattle area so am I the first ever to see one here?? Anyways, l didn’t know where to enter for service drop off so I kinda just walked in from the back area where the model 3 was located.

A Tesla employee came up to me and ask may I help you? Told him here for service and he almost literally chased me away before I was able to get one picture. He wouldn’t answer any of my questions about the M3 and kept steering the conversation back to the service of my car. I get my loaner car and a different Tesla employee came up to me and says, “I saw that you got to see the model 3 back there” I then say, yes! Is that a show room model? He says no, it’s a customers so if you could just delete any photos I may have taken... so out of respect... for the Tesla fan Community, I didn’t lol.. I then ask if I could check it out for a min and he says no lol.

Welcome to Seattle model 3!

Hi Keith! Unfortunately you are not the first to spot the model 3 although I might be ; ) There is a silver one I discovered about 3 weeks ago in the northeast end of town. Out of respect for the owner, I agreed not to photograph it or mention the location. I must say it looks great in silver. Unfortunately, no idea when we will see them in the showroom as I wait to order mine.

There's also a black one with 18" wheels (unlike the one in the picture) that a local employee has been showing at several locations. (None that I have been able to make, but I did see a picture of the car and about 30 people that saw it in Eastgate).

My wife saw a gray one at the Bellevue delivery center about 2 weeks ago.

• Informative
Reactions: CarbonFree