Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

First Transcontinental Superchargers-only Road Trip: it's happening NOW!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It looks like they have now fixed at least two of the screwups about roadsters using superchargers and the total number of stations:

"This achievement now makes it possible to drive a Tesla Model S from LA to NYC, recharging the vehicles exclusively through Superchargers."
"Tesla’s website now brags there are 85 such charging stations across the lower 48 and part of Europe."

But I agree it's still not a stellar article. I completely don't understand the last line of the article: "Tesla, shut up and ship it."

Ah great. My comments didn't go unnoticed!

Ya, I have no idea what that means either.

It looks like they have now fixed at least two of the screwups about roadsters using superchargers and the total number of stations:

"This achievement now makes it possible to drive a Tesla Model S from LA to NYC, recharging the vehicles exclusively through Superchargers."
"Tesla’s website now brags there are 85 such charging stations across the lower 48 and part of Europe."

But I agree it's still not a stellar article. I completely don't understand the last line of the article: "Tesla, shut up and ship it."

It means they want a car shipped to them.

Now that is how "reporting" is done. Rather than just summarizing what someone else wrote. Great interviews, good new information, good explanation of the trip, Tesla's muted response, and why someone would try such a crazy trip.

Great report @markrogo