Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Fix for Broken FSD Beta 10.3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It was acting pretty normal before I turned sentry mode on. Guess I’ll turn it off again and do the power down thing. Hahaha gotta love it!
Interesting....let us know if you see a difference in behavior based on whether sentry mode is enabled or not...Weird that it would affect it, given that sentry mode is off while driving...Maybe you have to let the car sleep between cycles of sentry-on/sentry-off in order to trigger different behavior? This is valuable data, let us know please.

Oh yeah that's totally normal. lol watch out, Beta (at least in my cars) wants to kill us.
It was acting pretty normal before I turned sentry mode on. Guess I’ll turn it off again and do the power down thing. Hahaha gotta love it!
Interesting....let us know if you see a difference in behavior based on whether sentry mode is enabled or not...Weird that it would affect it, given that sentry mode is off while driving...Maybe you have to let the car sleep between cycles of sentry-on/sentry-off in order to trigger different behavior? This is valuable data, let us know please.
it is definitely acting the way I’d expect it too now that I have the usb out and sentry mode turned off. I turned it off took out the drive and powered down the vehicle for 20 min after my last post. Drives great now without any weird behavior.

it is definitely acting the way I’d expect it too now that I have the usb out and sentry mode turned off. I turned it off took out the drive and powered down the vehicle for 20 min after my last post. Drives great now without any weird behavior.
Wow! OK, I suppose I have to try that...so, no jerky steering on Beta without the sentry mode and usb?

Correct. Now that the drive is out and sentry mode is off the vehicle is not doing any jerky moves, no odd steering, nothing out of the expected pre- beta behavior.
took the USB drive out of the car last night, let it sleep overnight, and then went to work on FSD Beta this morning. I’m sorry to say, my FSD Beta is still as murderous as it was with the USB drive plugged in. I can’t detect any difference. I’m glad yours works better! I almost died this morning, lol

took the USB drive out of the car last night, let it sleep overnight, and then went to work on FSD Beta this morning. I’m sorry to say, my FSD Beta is still as murderous as it was with the USB drive plugged in. I can’t detect any difference. I’m glad yours works better! I almost died this morning, lol
Yeah I;ve suspected all along that sentry mode "fix" was not a thing.

Cargo cult.

• Funny
Reactions: gaspi101
Yeah I;ve suspected all along that sentry mode "fix" was not a thing.

Cargo cult.
Dang that’s no good. Sorry to hear that

Reactions: gaspi101