Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sent
Order no: 1816
This is for a 7 seater.

I see on your website that the first and second rows are available for immediate shipping, may I know why are these not being shipped and my order is still a pre order?

As I understand, the third row is not delivered to anyone and is still in development/Production.

Can you at least ship me the front two rows if they are available?

Note: I also placed a preorder for Trunk and Frunk Mats, when would those be available?
We sent out your order yesterday! We are expecting to ship out Trunk and frunk for the 7 seater around October/November

My original order (1335) was replaced with a new order (2350) that still hasn’t shipped. Any insight into when I might get my order?
FYI just wanted to follow up. I got a call from one of the tesla shields guys. He was able to unstick my order and it arrived today. I'm letting them sit out for a day, but will put them in tomorrow and check fit. But I did get them and they look good.

Received the mat, total 3x as advertised (despite package is only listed 2.4lbs on UPS website), pretty fast shipping!
Maybe a dumb question: do you guys keep the original carpet and put this set on top of it or remove the original one and put this one only?

I replace the original mats with the new ones.
I
Received the mat, total 3x as advertised (despite package is only listed 2.4lbs on UPS website), pretty fast shipping!
Maybe a dumb question: do you guys keep the original carpet and put this set on top of it or remove the original one and put this one only?
It is recommended to use the new mats as a replacement. Using the carpet mats underneath will ruin the seal and create room for particles to fall into and also will create extra thickness.

Update
- Without saying anything to the wife (prevent any sort of bias) I cleaned her Y, removed the plastic Oedro mats (which are great too, but more of a winter type mat) and after letting the Tesla Shields sit in the sun, installed them. She LOVES them. Period. Simple.
- As far as any slight gaps around edges in some places. Take a look at youtube reviews on any of the higher priced mats of this same style/material. (3spider or maxspider or whatever they are called). Same thing. None of them seem to be 100% flawless if you look hard enough. But by using some force and perhaps a bit of heat from a hairdryer, you can easily mold them outward 1/2 inch or so where needed to close a gap.

Final verdict on these is thumbs up from me. Plan to order another set once my refreshed model S arrives (months from now)

Update
- Without saying anything to the wife (prevent any sort of bias) I cleaned her Y, removed the plastic Oedro mats (which are great too, but more of a winter type mat) and after letting the Tesla Shields sit in the sun, installed them. She LOVES them. Period. Simple.
- As far as any slight gaps around edges in some places. Take a look at youtube reviews on any of the higher priced mats of this same style/material. (3spider or maxspider or whatever they are called). Same thing. None of them seem to be 100% flawless if you look hard enough. But by using some force and perhaps a bit of heat from a hairdryer, you can easily mold them outward 1/2 inch or so where needed to close a gap.

Final verdict on these is thumbs up from me. Plan to order another set once my refreshed model S arrives (months from now)
I appreciate your review. Please note that our mats are all weather and are meant to withstand the winter mess. There is no need for a winter mat unless you want a spare mat.

Hi everyone! We have added the model 3 floor mats and their respective frunk and trunk mats back on our website. Although they are on back order, we are offering a special. For this month only, if you buy on our website, you get 30% off your order!

Hi everyone! We have added the model 3 floor mats and their respective frunk and trunk mats back on our website. Although they are on back order, we are offering a special. For this month only, if you buy on our website, you get 30% off your order!

post this in the model 3 forum

Is model 3 floormats same as model y? Thanks

Is there a code for the 30% discount. When is the expected ship date for 2021 Model Y floor mats.

Edit: I found the code on the website.

Note: It is really a cool touch that the browser Tab says "Don't forget this".
Should ship out within 15-20 business days. Then another 2-3 weeks of shipment until it arrives at the port of Los Ángeles

Reactions: vvkp
Can strongly recommend - DO NOT use FedEx.
Was supposed to be delivered yesterday 8/3, now shows 8/4(today), but it still and WV facility so no way they will deliver it today or by end of the week.

And it will not allow me to deliver it for hold on FedEx facility, claim that it is requested by shipper to be delivered only to my address.

Hate FedEx - never on time, never honor hold or vacation requests. Left high priced electronics in heavy pouring rain.:mad:
Really surprised they are still in business.
And guess what guys?!?!
My favorite company FedEx screwed it up for me again! Package sent on 7/28 by TeslaShields and today on 8/18 FedEx figured it out that box is empty.
Do not want to point fingers if it was TeslaShields fulfillment company that packed empty box or if it was stollen by FedEx.
Anyway, I still do not have my mats. 😔 HELP!
Screen Shot 2021-08-18 at 10.06.45 AM.png