Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Florida Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Email. He is very good about responding.

Emailed Michael last night to see if he had confirmation that my MX was shipped from Seattle to Fremont yet. I have not received a response so I would have to guess he is either off today or he has no new news. Seems doubtful my MX will be on the same truck as yours. I would think he would've sent me an update if that was the case. Not knocking the guy... I am sure he is busy. Just would be cool if my MX was en route with yours.

Emailed Michael last night to see if he had confirmation that my MX was shipped from Seattle to Fremont yet. I have not received a response so I would have to guess he is either off today or he has no new news. Seems doubtful my MX will be on the same truck as yours. I would think he would've sent me an update if that was the case. Not knocking the guy... I am sure he is busy. Just would be cool if my MX was en route with yours.

I got a response from Michael at WPB SC regarding my MX:

"Production hasn’t completed just quite yet, however it should be wrapping up and shipping out to South Florida soon!"

So, I believe he was working today. FYI

Reactions: ToddS
Got a response last night. I asked him if he had confirmation my MX made it to Fremont.

"I don’t have definitive word on its schedule, but I do know the transport carrier did pick up your Model X. I’ll keep prying into the logistics to see what I can find."

I replied to his response because I don't know if he means he knows it was picked up in Seattle for transport to Fremont or picked up in Fremont for transport to Palm Beach. I'll let you know when he replies.

January 5 – Ordered
January 12 – Confirmed
February 16 (AM) – email from Tesla, Gone into Production
February 16 (PM) - email from Tesla, Production complete, awaiting transport
YES, YOU READ THAT CORRECTLY
February 23 – Spoke to DS in Dania. Car is Queued for transport, probably by train leaving Saturday. Hopefully in 3 weeks…
PS My Tesla still shows in Production

January 5 – Ordered
January 12 – Confirmed
February 23 – Spoke to DS in Dania. Car is Queued for transport, probably by train leaving Saturday. Hopefully in 3 weeks…

That's great! Congrats. What are your specs?

Mine I think arrives the 27th (delivery is the 28). Hoperfully yours' will catch my ride.

January 5 – Ordered
January 12 – Confirmed

Congrats.

I ordered on December 27th, confirmed January 4th and still not in production

What are your specs? Color, Model, Wheels?

Congrats.

I ordered on December 27th, confirmed January 4th and still not in production

What are your specs? Color, Model, Wheels?
We might be getting our cars on the same transport.

I ordered on Dec 23, confirmed on 30 - still not in production. But unlike most, I'm not in a rush and completely ok with the progress. Also, based on comments on this forum, I'm hoping for improvements in production or maybe even some new features to be introduced after the "retooling". On the other hand, I'm also a little worried that build quality might suffer after "retooling". Well, we'll see.