Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Florida Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yes, but I bought them from Evvanex bc I was getting a few other things. Same ones. Easy to install, just watch the video. You want to cut them a little long so they press against each other so they hold each other up and line up. They look even better in person, plus add protection. Definitely get them! You will not regret it.

And PS - the obsidian black looks AMAZING in the sunlight!!

Awesome guys!!

My saga continues IMO. After being told my X was in production last Friday (and my Tesla showed it as well); today I get an email from Tesla that says we've started building your Tesla, your Tesla has entered production.

Really? So what happened last week? You just changed the status because I complained about timing? Bought yourselves another week? Sure seems suspicious to me.

Ordered on December 27th, never changed anything from the original order. Fully loaded P100D. Sure seems like an awful long window compared to our S.

Anyhow, great to see more X's arriving in Florida, good stuff!!

Awesome guys!!

My saga continues IMO. After being told my X was in production last Friday (and my Tesla showed it as well); today I get an email from Tesla that says we've started building your Tesla, your Tesla has entered production.

Really? So what happened last week? You just changed the status because I complained about timing? Bought yourselves another week? Sure seems suspicious to me.

Ordered on December 27th, never changed anything from the original order. Fully loaded P100D. Sure seems like an awful long window compared to our S.

Anyhow, great to see more X's arriving in Florida, good stuff!!

I got the email a couple of days after it changed on MyTesla. The process of notification is not streamlined. I didn't hear anything for a couple of weeks after that because of factory shutdown. Then on 3/1, I get notification that it is built and will be delivered 3/24-4/7, but next day I get email that it is in transit and will be delivered between 3/11-3/18.

So, don't sweat the communication timelines, it will start moving soon.

Reactions: ToddS
Delivery day today for me! 1pm!

Did they install the alloy gators for you? If so, how much and how long did it take?

I will be there about 1:30 today to have a few things checked out. I'll see you.

If you are talking about the rim guards, they are WheelBands.com or I bought them from Evannex. Make sure you watch the video before installing. Very helpful and make it easy.

I will be there about 1:30 today to have a few things checked out. I'll see you.

If you are talking about the rim guards, they are WheelBands.com or I bought them from Evannex. Make sure you watch the video before installing. Very helpful and make it easy.

Ahhh.... Wheelbands... Now I know why you were confused. Seems most people go with Alloy Gators.

Anyway, great to meet you today Todd! Hope you're enjoying your AP2 now.

Anyway... My garage makeover is now complete... 2 solar powered Teslas.

IMG_2839.JPG

Reactions: vandacca
Jason,

The pleasure was all mine to meet you and your lovely wife.

I am totally jealous of your garage. Amazing! Is that Racedeck flooring? My buddy Jorgen owns the company.

Cheers and enjoy. Hope to see ya around the 'hood.

Yes! It's a made in USA themed garage. Racedeck included.

Send my regards to Jorgen... I'm not a DIY guy and from start to finish I installed that flooring in a half day. That included emptying garage, cleaning, installing floor, and putting everything back. He makes a great product.

At 6:30 this morning the e-mail from Tesla read: Your Tesla is complete.

And, for the first time MyTesla page showed an estimated delivery date (Mar 27 - Apr 10).

Seems like a really long time frame, I still think March as they try to deliver Q1 vehicles.

At 6:30 this morning the e-mail from Tesla read: Your Tesla is complete.

And, for the first time MyTesla page showed an estimated delivery date (Mar 27 - Apr 10).

Seems like a really long time frame, I still think March as they try to deliver Q1 vehicles.

My first update gave a range of 3/24-4/7, but 36 hours later changed to 3/11-3/18 and then DS called offering delivery date of 3/13. I'm scheduled to pick up on 3/18.

Bottomline is that this range will probably update soon to earlier timeframe when the car ships out of the factory

Reactions: InsaneDriver
My first update gave a range of 3/24-4/7, but 36 hours later changed to 3/11-3/18 and then DS called offering delivery date of 3/13. I'm scheduled to pick up on 3/18.

Bottomline is that this range will probably update soon to earlier timeframe when the car ships out of the factory

Same here. My original delivery date was March-Early April. Got it in Feb.

It won't be long now. The the WPB SC is amazing!

Reactions: Tzlazrgr8 and ABC2D