Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Free FSD on some inventory models

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
DD1EEFCD-0906-4245-BAEA-9F075CC2561B.png

Guess they’re really trying to shift the stock for quarter end, 2 of these on inventory currently.

No rhyme or reason seemingly for why some models have got it and others haven’t.

There’s a car with the same spec as mine minus white seats for about £2k less than I just paid, in Dartford.

Some of the top end ones (£64k+) don’t have it though?

Weird.

Would be interesting if someone bought it and had their order accepted etc, if Tesla then went back on it having FSD enabled.

There were two white performance with FSD earlier at the "base" price (£56,490 now there is no PICG) as well as a handful with just autopilot, so someone may very well have bought one as now only 1 FSD remains.

If you're on here, let us know!

Tesla seem to adding FSD as a sweetner to help shift inventory especailly 2019 models.

Tesla-info now have a cool feature - you can filter on new cars and show the discount (which I think is a figure provided by Tesla) - the cars don't seem to be much cheaper than other stock but are if you take into account the higher spec'd - although some also look to be priced oddly

Tesla Info: new and used cars for sale

Reactions: DrJFoster
This! just means it has the hardware included i.e. HW3. Doesn't mean you have the software unless you pay

as FSD isn't feature complete yet, they do list it as "Full Self Driving Capability" - it's not necessarily an indicator of HW2.5 vs HW3 - apart from a few reports in China and Canada, most cars shipping now should have the new FSD computer (HW3).

Regardless, They've now adjusted the prices, the cars like the one screenshoted above that were listed with "Full Self Driving Capability" but not reflected in price are now priced to include the additional £5800 and the cars that were showing +£5800 but only with basic auto pilot have been priced correctly as well.

I wonder how the one that appeared to have sold got on.

as FSD isn't feature complete yet, they do list it as "Full Self Driving Capability" - it's not necessarily an indicator of HW2.5 vs HW3 - apart from a few reports in China and Canada, most cars shipping now should have the new FSD computer (HW3).

Regardless, They've now adjusted the prices, the cars like the one screenshoted above that were listed with "Full Self Driving Capability" but not reflected in price are now priced to include the additional £5800 and the cars that were showing +£5800 but only with basic auto pilot have been priced correctly as well.

I wonder how the one that appeared to have sold got on.
I spoke to someone a couple of weeks ago who claimed his brother in law had just collected an M3 in the UK and it was HW 2.5. I have nothing to back this up but he was adamant.

I spoke to someone a couple of weeks ago who claimed his brother in law had just collected an M3 in the UK and it was HW 2.5. I have nothing to back this up but he was adamant.

There have been reports of this in China and Canada that I've seen. At the moment it doesn't matter, as if you buy FSD after the fact then you will be upgraded.

But I can totally understand people being upset that they have the "old" HW. And that happens in the future, if/when something is added to regular AP that doesn't work / runs slower on HW2.5. I may start another thread and see if anyone can confirm on here.