Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Free Supercharging Transfer

Who believes Tesla will allow a owner of a previous model will be able to transfer their free superc

• Yes, of course. Customer service first.

• Nope, we would only wish.

Results are only viewable after voting.
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello I'm purchasing a 2017 Tesla Model S 75d.
The owner is a person and not a dealership. He was very adamant that it has free supercharge and it will transfer from owner to owner based off the vehicle. I've heard so many different things and want to know the way around it?
I've contacted Tesla today Jan 20th and they said no it doesn't transfer but then I look on different forms and see a lot of people saying it does and its a way around it.
Can you please help.

Hello I'm purchasing a 2017 Tesla Model S 75d.
The owner is a person and not a dealership. He was very adamant that it has free supercharge and it will transfer from owner to owner based off the vehicle. I've heard so many different things and want to know the way around it?
I've contacted Tesla today Jan 20th and they said no it doesn't transfer but then I look on different forms and see a lot of people saying it does and its a way around it.
Can you please help.
It would depend on the order and delivery date. It would have had to be ordered early January. I think delivered by end of March. But that’s from rough memory.

What’s the build month on the door sticker? If it was later in the year it can quickly be ruled out.

• Informative
Reactions: nwdiver
Agreed. My worry now for my FUSC will be lost when someone wrecks into me and totals my Tesla. And there goes all my savings.
absolutely will.
Just like free connectivity, $5k FSD, EAP, alcantara headliner, larger frunk, Pano sunroof, Brown or Green or Sig Red and a whole list of other stuff.
But you do get a whole bunch of stuff that wasn't even thought of back then :D

• Informative
Reactions: TexasDuke
It's very easy to find out if your FUSC is transferrable.
Go to your account page, click 'manage' under the car in question
Then, using your browser view the web page source code (for chrome and FF this is done via CTRL-U)
Use the find function (CTRL-F) to search for "SC0"
You should have SC05 or SC01 if you have FUSC.
If you have 01 it's transferrable to the next owner (so long as a dealer doesn't come in between) and if you have 05 it is not transferrable.
More info and details here:

• Helpful
Reactions: TexasDuke