Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Free Tesla Carry On + $1k if you are in the market for new S or X

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
HI all, I earned 4 Tesla referrals, need one more to qualify for a Tesla Powerwall, so I am giving away one of the Tesla prizes for referrals: Tesla Carry On bag. So if you are in the market for a new Model S or X you can use my referrals link: Referral | Tesla to order your car (with $1,000 discount() and PM me your name and contact. Once I get the prize I will ship it to you free. I just installed a 17 panel PV system on the house and really need the Powerwall.

Full details about the Tesla referral program are here: Tesla Referral Program Blog
I've owned my Model S for 2 years, over 33K miles, and will be happy to answer any questions or give you an extended test drive if you are in the Denver area. Needless to say--I love my car. I've camped in it, drove nearly cross country two times, and used it as my private office.

HI all, I earned 4 Tesla referrals, need one more to qualify for a Tesla Powerwall, so I am giving away one of the Tesla prizes for referrals: Tesla Carry On bag. So if you are in the market for a new Model S or X you can use my referrals link: Referral | Tesla to order your car (with $1,000 discount() and PM me your name and contact. Once I get the prize I will ship it to you free. I just installed a 17 panel PV system on the house and really need the Powerwall.

Full details about the Tesla referral program are here: Tesla Referral Program Blog
I've owned my Model S for 2 years, over 33K miles, and will be happy to answer any questions or give you an extended test drive if you are in the Denver area. Needless to say--I love my car. I've camped in it, drove nearly cross country two times, and used it as my private office.

Creative/clever approach. Good luck!

I wil have the Tesla carry on and the Tesla kid car again during this referral program, so my offer still stands: choose either one on top of the $1,000 amount from Tesla. Just PM me and use my referral code. I just don't need these two items and would love to pass them to someone who does. I really want the Powewall.

tesla-carry-on.jpg

tesla-kid-car.png

Reactions: Mike M