Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD Beta 10.10 Release Notes

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Assuming they onboard new users: would your car take an older version, if it's FSD? For example, can you go from 2022.4 to 2021.44.30.15?
That's a very good question! I think 2021.44.30.15 will just fix the "rolling stop" and then merge everything together all the way up to 2022.4 to do a wider release through 2022.5 that will be FSD Beta 10.10.1 to have everyone up to date

• Funny
Reactions: Silicon Desert
Is there any evidence that 10.10 will go to new customers with high safety scores who have requested FSD, or is this just an update for existing FSD beta cars?
Of course there is no evidence unless or until it happens. Or if Tesla mysteriously resurrects the disbanded PR dept.:eek:

Obviously all updates will go to satisfy the NHTSA recall FIRST. So until all Beta cars have been updated there is a 0% chance of new people being added. So your question is premature at this point.;)

Thought I saw some people getting the new maps with fsd 10.8.1 and 10.9. These rollouts are mystifying.
That's correct. I don't think there is any connection between FSD releases and the new 2021 map rollout in North America (map version NA-2021.44-13555). The new maps are apparently rolling out to all vehicles independent of the car's firmware version. Rollout is probably geared to manage impact on Tesla's servers.

That's correct. I don't think there is any connection between FSD releases and the new 2021 map rollout in North America (map version NA-2021.44-13555). The new maps are apparently rolling out to all vehicles independent of the car's firmware version. Rollout is probably geared to manage impact on Tesla's servers.
Agreed- I got the NA-2021.44-13555 map update, long after 10.9 last FSD update. It did not appear the Navigation Update had anything to do with the cars operating updates like 2021.44.30.10 that I got 10 days prior.

Reactions: JeremyJ
Two so far in Teslascope which is consistent with past rollout outs. Same two vehicle models. Initial TeslaFi updates usually follow within a day or two.
I assume (without any real evidence) that the minuscule number of cars on Teslascope and Teslafi that show FSD versions first are Tesla employees. The fact that this happens fairly consistently a day or two ahead of the wider release makes this seem very likely.